By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can I Take Gaming Console On Plane?

disastorm said:

I've flown internationally between US and Japan a number of times with 3ds, portable battery, laptop, PS4/WII U in my carry ons and have never had to take anything out except for my Laptop, but it may depend on the airport.

When did you last travel? 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

You can but be careful, my xbox 360 set off the alarms and got swabbed, tested positive for "drugs", wasnt told which, and it was a machine sent directly from Microsoft from new,they eventually let me through because the traces were too weak to arrest me over.

Stick it in your check in luggage.

don't see why not. I'd put it in a clear bag,just 2 make it easier to go through the line. that's what I did with my 3DS.

Tamron said:
You can but be careful, my xbox 360 set off the alarms and got swabbed, tested positive for "drugs", wasnt told which, and it was a machine sent directly from Microsoft from new,they eventually let me through because the traces were too weak to arrest me over.

Stick it in your check in luggage.

I wouldn't want to check anything like that in considering this how they can treat your luggage:

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Yes. I played my 3DS XL plenty of times there! (turning off the wireless is probbaly best!) Home consoles would do too, if you can find a plug lol.