By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony: EA Access Doesn't "Represent Good Value To The PlayStation Gamer"

ChaosPlanet said:
sales2099 said:

Actually it was a issue.....that's why it has been changed. lol.

Sony now removing choice from consumers and overcharging for their own services. And you are defending them for it. Go figure.

Removing what is not there??? I can egt these old ea games now for 5 bucks, or on plus for free liek crysis 3..............plus and now = many games, many pubs, this is a terrible bait and switch service, x1 gamers might love it though nthey like terrible companies.,

Removing the possibility. Now only Xbox One gamers have a choice. Sony removed your option for choice. I don't care how you get your games, and Xbox Gold has free games too now (360 ones you keep forever). 

Point being, you love Sony for making decisions for you. The exact mistake MS did last year.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

Just let us decide Sony...

Angelv577 said:
If sony fans really wanted it, they should start complaining. I'm sure Sony could change their decisions as long as people start whining about it.

After Sony's statement and after "We're writing to let you know about EA Access, announced today by EA. EA Access is a subscription product created by the teams at Microsoft and EA, and it's exclusive to Xbox One" I doubt this.

Angelv577 said:
If sony fans really wanted it, they should start complaining. I'm sure Sony could change their decisions as long as people start whining about it.

Don't think EA will give it to them, at least not cheap, after Sony publically trashed the whole notion.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

sales2099 said:
Angelv577 said:

Don't think EA will give it to them, at least not cheap, after Sony publically trashed the whole notion.

I am really surprised by the choice of words from Sony. This is something I didn't expect from them.

Around the Network

Guys, please ignore FlamingWeazel. It's really not worth it.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

walsufnir said:
Angelv577 said:

After Sony's statement and after "We're writing to let you know about EA Access, announced today by EA. EA Access is a subscription product created by the teams at Microsoft and EA, and it's exclusive to Xbox One" I doubt this.

I guess sony fans should let it go then.

etking said:
All EA games are nothing but a DLC ripoff and not worth the money. I would not even pay one cent.

Ya I imagine their goal is to give access to old games, and make money through subscriptions but especially the DLC. Just have to practice self control and play the core game without indulging in the DLC. No biggie.

Seriously for me on PS4 this would have been awesome.

I don't have Battlefield 4 yet which by itself used is 30 or more bucks. Then I'm buying both DA Inquisition and Battlefield Hardline from EA in the next few months and would've gotten those DLCS cheaper. I would have actually easily spent less on this deal than I now will.

Angelv577 said:
walsufnir said:
Angelv577 said:

I guess sony fans should let it go then.

No other option available. Still I am interested at what happened to this behind the scenes - we only see the outcome, sadly.