By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pretty Colorful but Expensive Gaming Hardware, would you pay for this?

Will you Pay $250 bucks for this?

Yes. 1 11.11%

No. 7 77.78%

Maybe. 1 11.11%

Total:9

Hi guys,

I came across this company that spray-paint electronic hardware including gaming consoles and PCs. Some of thier stuff looks very beautiful and crazy gorgeous and I know how much many of you guys here love the colorful stuff but will you pay hundreds for this kind of work? you can get your console painted by them or you can buy a customized one from the company. I belive they have a partnership with both Sony and Microsoft. 

I mean they look very good but the prices on these things are crazy for me at least.

PS: if you send your own console to them, your warranty will be voided but the company gives you a new one with them. If you buy a new console with them, you automatically get a warranty. The name of the Comany is called Colorware

Some pics:

Around the Network

fine sand > plastic primer > tin of paint > tin of lacquer.. It really isnt that hard and not very expensive.

OT: i like the blue and yellow

They look hideous.

Some look very nice. I'd buy them if they weren't too expensive.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
random15 said:
They look hideous.

really? idk :P 

i realy like the colored PS4...the blue and yellow one looks cool.

the red controller is beautiful tho.

Some of those paint jobs look better than others, but no, I wouldn't pay an extra to get my PC/console painted.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Ka-pi96 said:
They look good. Why can't the bundled consoles have paint jobs like these?

may be too expensive for the company or they propably think it wont have any sentimental value for the buyer if there were too many different colored consoles..

Some designs are pretty cool, though I wouldn't want to pay for it too much, so thank you.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Seems like a good idea but the price is bullshit. Sony or Microsoft should buy those fuckers and show them how it's done.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"