By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pretty Colorful but Expensive Gaming Hardware, would you pay for this?

Will you Pay $250 bucks for this?

Yes. 1 11.11%

No. 7 77.78%

Maybe. 1 11.11%

Total:9
Anfebious said:
Seems like a good idea but the price is bullshit. Sony or Microsoft should buy those fuckers and show them how it's done.

XD

Around the Network

Absolutely not. My console sits over by the TV partially covered. I nor anyone else ever goes over and looks at it...Do people actually look at their consoles? Also this is doable yourself if you are patient and careful.

soulfly666 said:
Absolutely not. My console sits over by the TV partially covered. I nor anyone else ever goes over and looks at it...Do people actually look at their consoles? Also this is doable yourself if you are patient and careful.

But there isnt a guarantee you might not ruin the console yourself, if you want something like this, also the issue of warranty. if you do this yourself your warranty will be void but with them you get a new one. 

overman1 said:
soulfly666 said:

But there isnt a guarantee you might not ruin the console yourself, if you want something like this, also the issue of warranty. if you do this yourself your warranty will be void but with them you get a new one. 

In all fairness, aren't you paying them the cost of an entire new console to do the paint though?

Around the Network
soulfly666 said:
overman1 said:
soulfly666 said:

In all fairness, aren't you paying them the cost of an entire new console to do the paint though?

I made a mistake, the asking price is $250 for a console paint job :P

Some look cool, others not so much. Not fond of the PS4 designs in particular.

But yeah, I doubt I'd pay for a custom paint job.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC