By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS+ Linup for August leaked? (rumor)

Best game out of those?

Octodad 11 15.71%

The Swapper 9 12.86%

Saints Row 4 17 24.29%

Blood Dragon 15 21.43%

1001 Spikes 2 2.86%

Atelier Rorona 16 22.86%

Total:70
weaveworld said:
That doesn't tempt me to renew my membership.

Far Cry blood dragon is that a game or just an episode of some kind?

Its essentially a mod of Far Cry 3 paying tribute to 80's action movies.

Around the Network
Burek said:
Yes, I know, but it would be kind of assholey of them to put out a new game in one territory for free, and to charge for it somewhere else.

and it isn't "assholey" to offer deals for 4 new games in one region, while not offering them in the other(s) ? SCEA and SCEE make their PSN store and PS+ decisions seperately from one another

Lafiel said:
Burek said:
Yes, I know, but it would be kind of assholey of them to put out a new game in one territory for free, and to charge for it somewhere else.

and it isn't "assholey" to offer deals for 4 new games in one region, while not offering them in the other(s) ? SCEA and SCEE make their PSN store and PS+ decisions seperately from one another

I never said it isn't. But whatever, don't care for either of those PS4 games, so even if it is true, nothing changes for me.

I been wanting Saints Row IV for a while so I will be getting that.

There's no way were getting rorona+ it just came out. If we do though ill be the happiest Japanese schoolgirl on these forums :^)

Around the Network

Weak lineup, PS Plus is no longer what it used to be. More indie games, no plans to renew my PS Plus which will expire in a couple of days.

I already bought The Swapper for PC, but a cross-buy PSN version would be great... then I can play it on the go.

Atelier Rorona Plus would be very nice, too!

From reddit and curve studio maker of the swapper:

Rob from CurveStudios here (My comment history should have a reasonable amount of proof).
This list is 100% completely made up - not much more we can say than that really! If a game was coming to Plus we would indeed keep quiet about it until launch, but we would not be in PSN Play or encouraging people to pre-order the game!

Seams legit.

I honestly think it's fake. Atelier just released and The Swapper currently has a promotion going on. I find it hard to believe either of those two will be part of August's PS+.

meh i hope it is fake, nothing i want, and sr4 i have on pc, i dont think i could play that game on a ps3 now, i wouldnt want to.

I would have voted None if it were an option. plus hd space is a premium atm.