By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Was the First Time You Were Banned?

I forgot why...but I know the Sony fans hated me when I first came here. Its the MS fans now and they have hated me for a while, and the Sony fans have laid off. The Sony fans used to get me banned sometimes, but nowhere near as much as the MS fans. Most of the times they just confused a debate for trolling. 

Around the Network

So, I checked my post count before I made this comment and it was 666..... Well, I guess it's curtains for me.

I haven't been banned yet, but there were a few instances where I nearly have.

Slarvax said:
I've only had one warning. Kinda insluted a whole fandom XD
Off topic, but... Who is this Lost_in_Translation??

One of the senior mods at IGN. Very good and respectable guy. Runs a lot of things. 

@Clyde... How is he, erhmm, "modding" here?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

pokoko said:
No bans yet, despite the best efforts of Kresnik and NintendoPie.

Next to the Playstation controller
There's a full clip in my pistola;
send a jacker into a coma.
Girl, you ain't know, I'm crazy like Krayzie Bone;
Just tryin' to make you horny, ain't tryin' to have no babies.
Ride clean as hell so I pull in ladies.
Law's on patrol; you know they hate me.

Dirty rotten scum.

@Carl; lying is a sin. 

Around the Network

I was banned for the first time for this post. It was kinda personal attack. I appreciate mods keeping the community troll free.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6035790

Back into 2008 I said said that Obama was unqualified and would make a terrible president and Montanahatchet had a hard on for him so he gave me a 24 was it 48 hour ban.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Just a couple warnings for me. It's funny how someone can insult you up and down, but as long as they don't actually use "no-no words" it's fine. Then you tell them they're being an ass (which, I must note, is NOT the same as claiming they simply ARE an ass) and you get a warning.

Then another time because of a simple joke, winky-face emoticon and everything, but I don't want to get modded again for repeating it here.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

Well, Im a ban-virgin. (Don't ban me..) :p

Haven't had my cherry popped on any form of moderation. Will get back to you when it happens.

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)