By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - CoD : Ghosts Wii U version is a really good game! Critics and 24/7 gamers are the problem here

Did you actually really like Ghosts?

Yes 42 33.33%

no 41 32.54%

other 7 5.56%

see results 36 28.57%

Total:126

As a person who rarely plays cod, I can say that the few times I have played it, it has always been an amazing game. I can go as far as to say that cod nowadays as a series is underappreciated.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

it's laughable CoD is still using idtech3. An engine made when Dreamcast was around. They just keep putting band aids and more shine on it but. CoD series is still running on a engine that Quake III used.

I quite enjoyed Ghosts on Wii U; great Wiimote controls, decent setpieces, and a proper stealth mission that isn't just "follow the leader". But then again, I only played the single player...

curl-6 said:

I quite enjoyed Ghosts on Wii U; great Wiimote controls, decent setpieces, and a proper stealth mission that isn't just "follow the leader". But then again, I only played the single player...

In fact multi is also quite good. It just feels a bit different from COD BO2, with more long distance fights. And squads is very good fast and enjoyable mode. 

Ryudo said:
it's laughable CoD is still using idtech3. An engine made when Dreamcast was around. They just keep putting band aids and more shine on it but. CoD series is still running on a engine that Quake III used.

who cares? the internet would love it if it would be as good as Quake III...