By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you have a PS4, XB1, or Wii U?

Which console do you own?

PS4 211 25.33%

XB1 32 3.84%

WII U 396 47.54%

PS4 & XB1 8 0.96%

PS4 & WII U 128 15.37%

XB1 & WII U 21 2.52%

PS4, XB1, & WII U 37 4.44%

Total:833

I have a Wii U

Hope to get a PS4 before the end of the year most likely around the holidays.

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!

Around the Network
Serious_frusting said:
Ka-pi96 said:

I wouldn't go so far as to call it a Nintendo fansite, but yeah there does seem to be a lot of Nintendo fans. I've been told this is due to Nintendo having a good E3 and making loads of Nintendo fans wanting to sign up for the site and talk about. Interesting theory I suppose...

This site has always been very Nintendocentric.

Interesting.

I have a Wii U and a Ps4. Interestingly enough, I've been playing my Wii U a lot lately. After not playing it very much for more than a year, I've been catching up on some Nintendo games. 

I'm surprised that many people have a Wii U here. I thought there was like only 20 people (including myself).

nice

I have none of them yet. Sticking with my PC for the time being.

I'm planning to get a PS4 and Wii U within the next year, though (Bloodborne and Xenoblade for the fucking win!)

Hardware owned:

PC, PS4, 3DS, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Most anticipated games (near to mid future):

Zelda U/NX
The Last Guardian                            

i have a PC for multiplatforms, and a WiiU for nintendo exclusives, and for multiplatforms too :D, i'm planning to get an xbone next month just for halo (no plans to get other games), ps4 i think never, because there is not a single exclusive i want there. :/

34 years playing games.

Around the Network

PS4 and WiiU

That's a lot of WiiU owners XD

I have a PS4. That poll would surprise me if i thought there were more Sony fans on this site.

I have a WiiU. PS4 next year, probably, or a better PC.

I have a WiiU