By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The last of us Remastered and gamestop. Appeasing the complainers. (25$ trade-in deal)

http://www.junkiemonkeys.com/gamestop-offer-reveals-the-last-of-us-remastered-for-25/

An upcoming trade offer from GameStop recently leaked onto the web offering gamers $25 off The Last of Us: Remastered when they trade in their old copy of The Last of Us for PlayStation 3! 

While nothing has been officially stated yet, this is will be great deal for those gamers who have been aching for an upgrade option for The Last of Us. Check out the image below courtesy of shadowmoses316.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

Good news.

Theyre basically giving you 25 bucks for an used TLoU PS3 coppy wich probably sells for much more than this, so ye whatever.

Gamestop does what Sony doesn't? A deal like this would be great if it applied to every copy of the game including digital purchases

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Gamestop scamming there customers still. Not even a decent trade-in deal.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
Gamestop scamming there customers still. Not even a decent trade-in deal.

The game can easliy be found for $30 new with a MSRP of $40.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

DakonBlackblade said:
Theyre basically giving you 25 bucks for an used TLoU PS3 coppy wich probably sells for much more than this, so ye whatever.

You can get the game on PS3 for $30 on Amazon. Where would you get much more then $25 for this used?

OT: Good for the couple people that were really wanting this but were holding back because they got it on PS3 and thought the price was too high. Unfortunately I think that the majority of people that complained were not those...

i dont live in the states or id call a gamestop and ask what the regular trade in value for tlou ps3 is

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DakonBlackblade said:

Nope. Used copies average at around $15.

for people saying that isn't a good price from gamestop for it
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00844PC9S/ref=sr_1_2_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1405974576&sr=8-2&keywords=the+last+of+us&condition=used
if you can't be bothered to click a link it's the last of us used for 14sterling thats around 22 dollars for it, them offering 25 as a trade in value is really above and beyond by gamestop.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive