By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Destiny's First-Ever 1080p Xbox One Footage

AnthonyW86 said:
Is it me or are the lightning/reflections a little different from the PS4 version? I've only seen video's though and it could just be the level, but the graphics in this video look a little more ''cel shaded''.

Fixed. 

Looks great. 

How big was the beta download for you playstation boys and girls? 

Around the Network

I hate the IGN video player. With that said, this looks just as good as the PS4 version, at least based on what I remember from the Alpha. I just hope both versions get a rock solid frame rate. I'm fine with 30fps once it's not jittery.

4 ≈ One

ironmanDX said:
AnthonyW86 said:
Is it me or are the lightning/reflections a little different from the PS4 version? I've only seen video's though and it could just be the level, but the graphics in this video look a little more ''cel shaded''.

Fixed. 

Looks great. 

Something like 13gb.. Prepare for destiny servers to be overloaded from those beta downloads..

Man.. I hate it when your girl has to leave my place to come back to you..

Like everything I have seen this gen looks last gen with great lighting effects. I hope they didnt push 1080 on the X1 at the cost of an unstable framerate.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

ironmanDX said:
AnthonyW86 said:

Fixed. 

Looks great. 

Around 12 or 13GB. The game downloaded form PSN was just some hundreds of MBs and when you executed it it downloaded the game from their servers. The beta is off for PS now and will return with the XB beta, so maybe they will update the builds and the size can change.

I think they said somewhere that the XB1 beta would be 900p because they were using a old build for it, so it can be a little different from the final version. The game looks decent, but nothing spetacular. It had some weird stuttering, don't know if the new beta will fix it. I hope they do it because it was pretty annoying (it happened way more in the campaign levels than on MP).

Around the Network
CDiablo said:
Like everything I have seen this gen looks last gen with great lighting effects. I hope they didnt push 1080 on the X1 at the cost of an unstable framerate.

Framerate was above 30 in the beta, but the game had some serious stuttering issues because of buggy frame pacing. It looks way worse than KZ Shadow Fall (even if SF runs at higher fps) and other high-end PS4/X1 games.