By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last of US PS4 vs PS3 Comparison Animated GIF Shows Vast Visual Improvement

a sea of quotes, quips, and stealth trolls.

I shall freeze this sea.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
I dont get this at all.

Seems like if you think its great, then you are correct.
If you think its not that great, then youre obviously biased against Sony.

Should we just say its great to avoid hurting other peoples feelings? Doesnt sound like any discussion would ever happen then...

Thats exactly what im thinking! Im just stating that i dont see that big of an improvement, yet it is seen as bashing against sony...

I even own a PS3 and the last of us! Why would i hate on them!? I really dont get it :(

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

So i'm still confused as to whether the cutscenes that were pre-rendered on ps3 are going to be real time on ps4 or not. We've seen additional objects and pop ins that weren't there before, as well as different physics. Theoretically that should mean real time. It doesn't entirely remove the possibility of pre-rendered though, i don't think ND has told us anything
And a good example of the benefit of 1080p would be how the snow is a lot more noticeable in her jacket, or how easier it is to see what's in the distance (less blurry and foggy). And this is just on a (was) pre-rendered cutscene

I love these special individuals who make ridiculous claims like cant see a difference this could be a 4K remaster with 144fps with all the bells and whistles no one will notice a thing until they change the art style they wont notice visual upgrades but they will notice visual downgrades wont they *wink *wink. Halo MCC collection will come out and the Xbox fans will say wow Amazing vast improvement, Improved density, textures, Lighting, AA, SSAO, poly counts draw distance, Chief suit is godly detailed etc while the detractors will say I don't see a difference nothing significant this will be the same narrative but with different culprits. Its best everybody moves along and these people renew their prescriptions and get better eye glasses.

KLXVER said:
DerNebel said:

I talk down to people who say things like "I couldn't even tell that the right one was the PS4 version" or "it looks exactly the same" cause that is simply not the case. Also it's very curious how most of the people that love to attack this remaster are not from the PS camp.

Im not sure what camps people are in around here, but I just say what I see.

Yeah. And you do so in every. single. TLoU. thread.

Agenda much?