By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you rather a brand new Zelda or an OoT remake?

A remake could be bundle in a special edition together with the new Zelda game for the wii wouldnt that be awesome!

i think that remakes doesnt take a lot of time to do.

Around the Network

i would rather have a new Zelda

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

joseardzm said:
A remake could be bundle in a special edition together with the new Zelda game for the wii wouldnt that be awesome!

i think that remakes doesnt take a lot of time to do.

There's two generations and a brand new control scheme seperating Ocarina of Time and what the Wii is capable of. It would take quite a while to remake the game.

I already feel like I was playing Ocarina of Time during Twilight Princess, and it didn't feel like good nostalgia. They need to re-work the franchise again. I always thought Minish Cap was the one of the freshest Zelda experiences in a long time. They need to think outside the box like they did in that game. 

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Brand to the New.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Soriku said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
I want a Cell-shaded Zelda with visuals that compare to Eternal Sonata. That would be awesome.

The Wii can't make ES quality graphics. It can make ToV quality graphics, though! I'd love to see a Zelda with the ToV art style or graphics level and is cel-shaded.

I can dream, can't I? Wind Waker was just so awesome (the best Zelda ever). I want a true next-gen Zelda that's like Wind Waker. 

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

I say don't ruin OoT for what it is arleady known as and make a new zelda.

an M rated Zelda would be stupid cause that game is pointed for younger teens and fanboys. Making it M would only cause less sales.

I would love a OoT remake since I was too young when the game first came out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I would love both, to be honest. I think Nintendo could farm out their earlier titles to interns or other wannabes to do graphical upgrades to the old engines. Are there any would-be game designers who wouldn't jump at the chance to "upgrade" OOT, Mario 64 or other classic games? Use them as auditions for future jobs.

i would love a new zelda