By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Destiny Beta Thread: Feedback, Impressions, Media and More. Xbox Beta is Live!!!!

What is your favorite competitive multiplayer map?

Moon 31 41.89%

Earth 11 14.86%

Venus 19 25.68%

Mars 6 8.11%

Total:67

Im really annoyed that europe got to preload the beta and we have to wait here in america...

Around the Network
gergroy said:
Im really annoyed that europe got to preload the beta and we have to wait here in america...

Why not make an EU account and preload it? Anyways, it's only 12GB, you should be done in a couple of hours.

Burek said:
gergroy said:

Why not make an EU account and preload it? Anyways, it's only 12GB, you should be done in a couple of hours.

Didnt want to deal with making another account, and i figured (incorrectly) that it would eventually drop for preload here too...dont understand why they did it that way...  

This has been one of the poorest organized betas I have seen, as far communicating and code redemption...

Oh my god guys its about to start!!!

Personally I'm fully expecting PSN to crash though so we'll see how long it is before we actually get a chance to play.

BenVTrigger said:

Personally I'm fully expecting PSN to crash though so we'll see how long it is before we actually get a chance to play.

Especially if everybody is trying to download 12 gigs of data at the same time since they didnt let us pre load it!

Around the Network
BenVTrigger said:

Well, I can't play it until midnight, so hopefully they will sort the problems in those 5 hours...

gergroy said:
BenVTrigger said:

Especially if everybody is trying to download 12 gigs of data at the same time since they didnt let us pre load it!

Yep and PSN crashed badly just when they announced the Battlefield Hardline Beta, this will be far far bigger.

I'm really hoping I'm wrong and that their servers are ready but I'm expecting a big crash

gergroy said:
BenVTrigger said:

Yes, I haven't accounted for that problem when I said it's a quick download, sorry.

BenVTrigger said:
gergroy said:
BenVTrigger said:

Yep and PSN crashed badly just when they announced the Battlefield Hardline Beta, this will be far far bigger.

I'm really hoping I'm wrong and that their servers are ready but I'm expecting a big crash

Well I think it's going through maitenence right now . . . or it crashed LOL.

TheGoldenBoy said:
BenVTrigger said:

Well I think it's going through maitenence right now . . . or it crashed LOL.

Seems to be working fine for me right now...