By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii haters on amazon ps3 forum

DMeisterJ said:
alan_iturama said:

Hi people,

Using the web I find a heaven for wii haters in the ps3 amazon forum.

Check these comments:

- the Wii is like a pseudo-console. Not quite a handheld like the DS, not quite a next-gen console like the PS3 or 360. It's what the Gamecube should have been.

- The PSP is more advanced than the Wii and its been out longer

- Not including the Wii in the race is like not including New Kids on the Block in a list of top musical talents. I mean they sold more records than Led Zeppelin, they MUST be better!!!

- Wii is 480i/p. If I recall, Pong was also in 480.

- The Wii is a PS3/360 accessory or add on if you will.

What do you think about this, Why sony fanboy hates so much the wii?

Ps: Sorry for my english, I m not a native english speaker.! !

The bolded ones I agree with, and the other ones are LOL funny.

The Wii should have been the gamecube. definetly.

And I would never own the Wii as my only console. It'd be the french fries to my hamburger (PS360)

Haha, you're so frustated I can smell it. Mmmmm, sweet frustration...

Around the Network

wow such hate and stupidity. Why can't they just play the damn games and not get so over worked if their console of choice is winning or losing. Its just games after all. Its not like its some war!

lolz. jealosy they have.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

jeese, this place is like a shark tank. alan_iturama chums the water and suddenly it gets ugly.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Chrizum said:
DMeisterJ said:
alan_iturama said:

Hi people,

Using the web I find a heaven for wii haters in the ps3 amazon forum.

Check these comments:

- the Wii is like a pseudo-console. Not quite a handheld like the DS, not quite a next-gen console like the PS3 or 360. It's what the Gamecube should have been.

- The PSP is more advanced than the Wii and its been out longer

- Not including the Wii in the race is like not including New Kids on the Block in a list of top musical talents. I mean they sold more records than Led Zeppelin, they MUST be better!!!

- Wii is 480i/p. If I recall, Pong was also in 480.

- The Wii is a PS3/360 accessory or add on if you will.

What do you think about this, Why sony fanboy hates so much the wii?

Ps: Sorry for my english, I m not a native english speaker.! !

The bolded ones I agree with, and the other ones are LOL funny.

The Wii should have been the gamecube. definetly.

And I would never own the Wii as my only console. It'd be the french fries to my hamburger (PS360)

Haha, you're so frustated I can smell it. Mmmmm, sweet frustration...

Why would I be frustrated?

Around the Network

I am guessing they are just joke posts and are trying to be funny, and are not really that ignorant. Either that, or some people obviously never played pong if they think it is anywhere near 480i, much less 480p, or think the PSP is more advanced, etc... Anyways, with such outrageous comments, it's not even worth bothering with any semi-serious ones. lol