By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy VIII is trash

Jesus. I can never agree with this guy on anything. FF8 was my favorite Final Fantasy. Loved every minute of it. But it was actually my first full Final Fantasy as well, so maybe thats why i liked it so much.

Around the Network

I stopped playing that game after disc 1. I couldn't take Squall's emo attitude for another disc, it was making me want to cut myself too much. The draw system while cool at first really just made the whole game very boring since it's so easy to abuse.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Can't believe what i'm hearing.... iactually sighed when i opened up this thread.I understand everyone has their own opinion, and i loved ff8, it got me into the rpg genre, hell if i could find and play it now i would! for the time the graphics were amazing and the story was particulary good (most of it), and i liked the characters there and their design. oh and don't put ff8 and ff9 on the same level, ff9 was a huge pile of crap, now that left me dissapointed

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

i loved this game to death, its still my favorite final fantasy. Other then you i actually liked the characters. Also the story was actually quite appeeling to me. This while i disliked 7 A LOT.

@DMeisterJ

I know, you would never guess would you? :D

Around the Network

I absolutely hate FF8 and you putted what I think about it in better words than I could ever use.

The only thing I liked about 8 are the Laguna story parts.

I enjoyed FF8, wouldn't say that it was amazing at all but, i enjoyed it.

So imo it's not trash

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong