By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Spain June 2014 charts - Minecraft, Watch Dogs, Tomodachi life

The only football game in the list is Inazuma...?

What happened? Has the hell frozen?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

FIFA sales might be getting split between FIFA 14 and the World Cup edition, plus PES still has a presence there.  Although, you'd think with no PES or FIFA World Cup on PS4 that would give that version a better chance to be in the top 10.

Impressive to see Animal Crossing there, plus Tomodachi Life is an evergreen success... looks like the next Animal Crossing. Good for them.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Wow, Nintendo has half of the top 10? And here I thought Spain was mostly a Sony country.

LipeJJ said:
Impressive to see Animal Crossing there, plus Tomodachi Life is an evergreen success... looks like the next Animal Crossing. Good for them.

Tomodachi is only an evergreen success in Japan. It's only just left Japan a couple of weeks ago. The fact that it started with such low sales in the west and is actually growing is really impressive to me. Might be the next Animal Crossing indeed.

Around the Network

GTA 5 is still going strong. I still don't understand the appeal of Minecraft (maybe because I don't know how to play it ).