By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Wii U have outsold PSVita in 2014.

drangleic_knight said:
vitas been doin a little better lately..sony needs to make enough of them so there are not shortages like there is now..I personally think Wii u and vita aregonna do good this holiday season..Wii u still has a little ways to go before passing vita..I hope they both do good this holiday season

What does the Vita have coming out in Q4 2K14 & during 2015?

Around the Network
Kaizar said:
drangleic_knight said:
vitas been doin a little better lately..sony needs to make enough of them so there are not shortages like there is now..I personally think Wii u and vita aregonna do good this holiday season..Wii u still has a little ways to go before passing vita..I hope they both do good this holiday season

in the west: nothing

in Japan: a lot of things

Click HERE and be happy 

Good for Wii U . . . I guess.

Kaizar said:
drangleic_knight said:

God knows because in the West they're still announcing July and Augusts releases.

Dangan Rompa 2 in September is any real gamers most anticipated Q3 release on any platform though. Hype x 1000000

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.