By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Destiny - Beta starts 17th July, Collector's Edition Revealed, Expansions Announced and will have exclusive content on Playstation at no extra cost, new trailer

vivster said:
Wow. At this point I almost believe that Sony paid like half of those 500 million^^

The game didn't cost that much. That's how much it'll cost over the 10 year period.

Around the Network
jacks81x said:
I know this will never happen, but it would be awesome if there there are planets that only PS and XB players can visit respectively and make them their home bases. Then an event can be held once in a while where PS and XB players can try to attack and invade each other's planets and earn some ultra-rare loot. Bungie can release a bunch of stats afterwards and have rankings and leader boards for various categories. I think that would keep players playing for a long time and the console fanboys will get their wish to duke it out with each other in a shared game universe.

Sounds like a great idea until they realise that many more PS4 copies will be sold compared to XBO and then the two worlds will be *unbalanced*. But we will know more when *XBox Is beta tested in the future*. I am pretty sure there will be some *secret* surprises for XBO users like extra DLC or something, then users will feel like a cat that has got the *sauce*. One thing is for sure, when people are in their ships, they might have their heads in the *Cloud*.

/s

Seriously though it's going to be interesting to see how the Beta goes, I wasnt blown away by it... hoping to get a proper feel for it on the beta.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

I thought it was an open beta and you didn't need to preorder. Meh, idk if I wanna preorder this.