By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Dog Wii U sales prediction

ghettoglamour said:
Mr Khan said:
ghettoglamour said:
0k - 0k -0k -0k

If you think it's going to be cancelled, say so. This post reeks of trolling otherwise.

Wow. Certain fans of certain companies are very sensible these days. I'm sorry.

man i see your taking a risk

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network
drake_tolu said:
MegaManX said:

To find a game that sold more than 250K you have to get into the top 20 Wii U games sold. By the time this releases it will have already been out 6 months or so, and will be easily be found for 20-30, you can already find it <$50 just a month after release already. With that in mind, and seeing a lot of popular franchises like Batman Arkham, Assassin's Creed, and Mass Effect 3 hovering around 150K I would say best case it sells lifetime 120K-160K.

There is no reason to pickup the game on the Wii U unless that is the only console you ever plan to have this generation and don't mind paying full price for something that you can have 6 months earlier on another console, or at the Wii U release date for 20-30 cheaper on another console.

The people do not know what does si mean the word "lifetime".

Assassin's Creed III have sold 93,000 in 2012, 133,000 in 2013, and for now 28,000 in 2014...

The game have constance of 1,000 on week, so, they will sell 400,000 lifetime.

AC IV will sell 500,000.

COD BO2 and COD Ghost will sell 350,000.

Batman Arkam Origin's will sell 420,000.

Mass effect 3 will sell 300,000.

Splinter cell Blacklist will sell 120,000.

This is LIFETIME. Not 1/2 year...

Watch Dogs will sell 250,000-300,000 this year, and 700,000-800,000 LIFETIME.

You also have to take into account with the games you mentioned, that games being sold 9 months to a year or more are sold for considerably less than their full retail.  So if max profits are when a game is $60 than buying these games a year later for $15 isn't so good for them since their cut of that is probably enough to break even on the cost of manufacturing the game and case after the store and Nintendo get their cut.  

So there is something to be said for games that have a lot more big sales early on because they are desirable since that means it is a better product than something purchased a year later because people dont think it's worth full price.  There is nothing to be happy about if a game make half it's sales from bargain bin sales.  

1st week 160k
2nd week 95k
3rd week 65k
4th week 50k

1- 70 k
2- 30
3- 25
4-20

hope 4 majora remake :D