By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch Dog Wii U sales prediction

LT: 600K
week 1: 200K
2:100
3:63
2:35

Around the Network

The game would have sold better if it was released simultaneously with the other versions. Giant mistake right there, because now nobody will care.

Now that I see numbers on those other platforms by the way, the legs are pretty disappointing. I don't think the game will end up being worthwhile on WiiU for Ubisoft, with maybe a little over 100k lifetime. So, in Assassin's Creed area, but even worse. Pre-orders may be okay-ish in the US for 3rd party WiiU standards, but the game is going to sell next to nothing in Europe because everyone will get it on, or rather; got it on, on PS3/4. Except me and probably a few others that secretly know better. Obviously, Japanese sales aren't going to be any better.

Launch Week 60k
Week 2 12k
Week 3 6k
Week 4 4k

S.Peelman said:
The game would have sold better if it was released simultaneously with the other versions. Now that I see numbers on those by the way, the legs are pretty disappointing. I don't think the game will end up being worthwhile for Ubisoft, with maybe a little over 100k lifetime. So, in Assassin's Creed area. Pre-orders may be okay-ish in the US for 3rd party WiiU standards, but the game is going to sell next to nothing in Europe because everyone will get it on, or rather; got it on, on PS3/4. Except me and a few others that secretly know better probably. Obviously, Japanese sales aren't going to be any better.

Launch Week 60k
Week 2 12k
Week 3 6k
Week 4 4k

Imho, you agree that the sales Europe will be bad, but i think that will be 1/3 first week of the USA sales.

And for me will be:

100,000 in USA (110,000 in N.A), 30,000 in Europe, and other 10,000 in rest of world.

1 - 60k
2 - 10k
3- 5k
4- 4k

nice

120k life time.

Around the Network

It's hard to predict for a game that doesn't even have a solid release date...
Probably 55K first week.
Ubisoft likely disappointed a lot of Wii U owners by delaying it. It's possible some people cancelled their preorders.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

bananaking21 said:
120k life time.

Humm, less of all Call of Duty, Batman, and Assassin's Creed.

Watch_Dogs will probabily be best multiplatform seller of Wii U, so if Assassin's Creed III have sold in only 2 year 250,000 (and minimum 350,000 lifetime), for me in worse of case Watch_Dogs will sell 400,000 lifetime...my opinion.

1) 85,000
2) 30,000
3) 15,000
4) 6,000

LTD: 500,000

First week: 60k
second week: 15k
third week: 10k
fourth week: 8k

Well, predictions without a release date don't make much sense. October 2014 or delay to February 2015 would be very different from Black Friday week.

But I'd say 400k life time or more when it's better than the Assassin's Creed ports.