By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Most replayable games

Dragon Age Origins, because of the different origins giving multiple play-through a different feel

Mass Effect 2, the decisions you make/made in previous games can effect the game play experience greatly.

Fallout New Vegas has an absurd number of things to find/discover as well as the games decisions given alternate quest/story outcomes

The Total War series, you never know what the other nations will end up doing in reaction to you.

Super Mario 64, its just a really fun game.

This is the Game of Thrones

Where you either win

or you DIE

Around the Network

Super Mario 64
Paper Mario
GTA San Andreas

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Pretty much the Metal Gear Solid and Zelda series.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Pikmin 2, Pikmin 3, Resident Evil 4.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

id have to say marvel heroes as ive already played it for over 1530 hours other games from the past include burnout paradise and the first TDU both seeing over 500 hours each, im also inclined to add GT5 and GT6 as i also enjoy playing those online (apart from GT5's servers being shut down in march), lastly fallout 3 (gone through the story and DLC on 360, PS3 and PC several times).

Current PC build:

Asus Z97I-Plus, i5 4790K @ 4.6ghz, EVGA GTX 980 ACX 2.0 1377/1853/124%, Corsair Vengence Pro 2400mhz 2x 8192mb, Corsair RM850, Corsair H80i, 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 SSD, 750GB Seagate Momentus XT SSHD, 320GB Weston Digital HDD, Corsair 230T, Corsair K50 Raptor, HP XQ500AA mouse, Windows 10 Pro 64bit. iiyama Pro Lite G2773HS 120Hz 1Ms G2G gaming monitor.

Around the Network

tic tac toe