By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Zarx's collextion of upcoming games that probably won't have large marketing campaigns

MoHasanie said:
What are these games?

random games I am interested in that aren't AAA games that everyone has already heard of.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

OH HAPPY DAY!!! THE MORE GAMES THE BETTER. I just need to look for a good fan for my laptop to game on before it explodes on me. ;)

S.T.A.G.E. said:
OH HAPPY DAY!!! THE MORE GAMES THE BETTER. I just need to look for a good fan for my laptop to game on before it explodes on me. ;)

about half of them are coming to consoles

@TheVoxelman on twitter

MoHasanie said:
What are these games?

Its like Steam has a huge underground game trafficking unit that only hardcore PC gamers can see. 

zarx said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

about half of them are coming to consoles

This is why we need you. You are here to remind us of this on the PC hype. So many gamez. Smaller budget games are growing on the console scene but on PC you guys know about them wayyyyy before. :) 

Thank you!

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:

This is why we need you. You are here to remind us of this on the PC hype. So many gamez. Smaller budget games are growing on the console scene but on PC you guys know about them wayyyyy before. :) 

Thank you!

I think it's more me and how I spend more time reading about games than a PC gamer thing lol.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

zarx said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Thank you!

I think it's more me and how I spend more time reading about games than a PC gamer thing lol.

That too. I agree but I also believe it also has to do with the fact that Steam is big on supporting lower budget games. 60% of the non multiplat games on Steam sales seem to be lower budget titles I've never even heard of. Luckily some of those titles are making the transition to consoles.

Nice list of games. PC game "developers" have my respect to develop such awesome games at lower budget. So called AAA games can learn a lot from these developers.

I think this video needs to be added here.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOCj8UixnUU

My eye is over this beauty.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvEmlprqj14