By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yoshida: “Many, Many” First-Party PS Vita Games in Development

AZWification said:

Remember, guys, never have high hopes for Vita-related news!

You sure don't forget to write that in every positive vita thread

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...
Around the Network

I put this down to piss poor journalists / interviewers not asking the right questions.

That list he gave...that does not speak to "Many Many"

Oh well, as long as I get my Japanese Vita games in the West (3rd party is kicking ass anyway) Im happy

walsufnir said:
So at E3 Vita is a PS4 companion device, now it will get First-party games? "Many, many"? No matter how you put it, the system is a mess in PR.

thats more like it. 

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Hmmm, interesting! This is the type of news I like to hear from Sony although... I am curious as to what he means by "smaller" games... I am also wondering how many are exclusives to Vita.. But oh well, good news (potencially) none the less but I want to see it to believe it

He means Indie games.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, lol Yoshida. You're too funny man. So you consider ports and indies first party games now? I'm so skeptical of this that it's funny to me. How many times have you guys said that only for it to not be true. Just don't say anything at all, ok. That's better.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Around the Network

I asked him exactly how many? He said "This many!" and flipped me off. That Yoshida guy is an asshole.

I hope in something very cool for PSVita, I need to use my PSVita with something that isn't an indie... Anyway I like ports, I like to re-play games outside

Hey don't click here ! It's creepy !!

I want a PlayStation All-Stars Sequel ! Come on Sony, stop making too many shooters !

I'll make a better signature when I'll have time to do it...  

MoHasanie said:
I don't get that. He said before that there would be fewer Vita first party games and now he's saying the opposite.

It's a 180!