By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Well everyone else did one.....:-D (Introduction)

Rafie said:

BUCKEYES IN DA HOUSE!!!!  LOL Yeah it's been 3 years since I've been back home in Cleveland. I haven't lived there since 2001 though. I have a few friends and family that live in different parts of Texas. Oh and good looking out on the instructions. I'll try it out.

Don't hate me but I actually liked Michigan back in the 90s growing up.  I suppose it was teenage rebellion (wanting to be for what my parents were against; Mom really liked Buckeyes because she went to Ohio State but my dad is more of a Wisconsin fan due to growing up in that state).  Michigan had some really good football and basketball teams back during those years.  They kind of fell off post 2000 but seems like they are crawling their way back.  I currently only really care for Texas Tech though because that is where I got my degree from. 

Around the Network
Rafie said:
LOL Thanks Jizz! Oh and I drew that myself....my avatar! I've been drawing since I was in 2nd grade.

Anyway, those gifs you do are absolutely mind blowing. I see them every where on this site. Good stuff!

Thanks loll! Always awesome to hear when people love my gifs! xD

And nice! That avatar looks really good! I wish I can draw well but T_T. Oh well, thats one of the reasons I got a wiiU, so I don't have to kill more trees while practising lolll

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I'm sure you get complimented daily for them. I even seen some of the mods recommend users to you if they want them done. Do you charge or anything like that? They really are great. In the future I just may request one from ya.

Oh and it's funny I can draw very well, but can't draw for crap on the Wii U. I mean there's some beautiful work on there and for the life of me I can't draw as good. You must have the Art Academy app.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Welcome!

LOL Hahaha wow! That it is hilarious. I can definitely oblige the first option though. jk

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Around the Network
MohammadBadir said:
Welcome!

Thank you very much! I feel welcomed. :)

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Welcome! i hope you this site as much as i have.

I really do love this site. I have read some very informative and interesting post as a lurker. Some I would have loved to comment to, and others I just would have stayed away from to avoid any conflict. I also come across very entertaining debates and arguments. LOL

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Welcome! Are you a air force pilot?

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

No sir not even close. I have since separated from the Air Force. Only officers with perfect vision can be pilots. I came in enlisted and worked in the dining hall and lodging before I was a contractor for the Air Force. It's been about 5 years since I last served in active duty.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron