By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anyone buy Valiant Hearts?

Veknoid_Outcast said:
I definitely want to play it. Ubisoft Montpellier has consistently impressed me with its games over the past 20 years. Is it the same on all systems?

as far as i know yes, i haven't read anything about exclusive content.  ...but until today i didn't even realise psn had a day of exclusivity.  not at all sure why it is a day late on xbox/pc but apparently it is.  1 day exclusivity seems odd and pointless.

the game looks amazing though.  i really wanted child of light too but i had to hold off since i know i hate turn based rpgs.  i'm hoping for a few recommendations from people here,.. i just trust you guys more than the profession review sites.   i'll pick it up as long as a user or too gives some honest and positive feedback.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:
I definitely want to play it. Ubisoft Montpellier has consistently impressed me with its games over the past 20 years. Is it the same on all systems?

as far as i know yes, i haven't read anything about exclusive content.  ...but until today i didn't even realise psn had a day of exclusivity.  not at all sure why it is a day late on xbox/pc but apparently it is.  1 day exclusivity seems odd and pointless.

the game looks amazing though.  i really wanted child of light too but i had to hold off since i know i hate turn based rpgs.  i'm hoping for a few recommendations from people here,.. i just trust you guys more than the profession review sites.   i'll pick it up as long as a user or too gives some honest and positive feedback.

I don't think it's 1 day exclusivity. It's just that US PSN updates on Tuesday and EU PSN and I guess Xbox store and Steam update on Wednesday's.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

kitler53 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Cool! Well I'll definitely be getting it. If I play it soon I'll let you know my impressions :)

eFKac said:
kitler53 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

I don't think it's 1 day exclusivity. It's just that US PSN updates on Tuesday and EU PSN and I guess Xbox store and Steam update on Wednesday's.

correct me if i'm wrong but i thought xbox typically updates on tuesdays as well.  psn was, at one point, thursdays and i could have sworn playstation changed to tuesdays specifically to get rid of that 2 day exclusivity period xbox was enjoying.

kitler53 said:
eFKac said:
kitler53 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

correct me if i'm wrong but i thought xbox typically updates on tuesdays as well.  psn was, at one point, thursdays and i could have sworn playstation changed to tuesdays specifically to get rid of that 2 day exclusivity period xbox was enjoying.

No idea on xbox store updates. PSN Stores update like I said US - Tue, EU - Wed.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
kowenicki said:
I didn't realise it was out yet... Didn't notice it on LIVE last night.

Is it out everywhere?

it had 1 day exclusivity on psn for some reason lol.  launched yesterday for ps3/4 and launches today for xbox 1/360.

..maybe this thread is just too early.

ps store updated on tuesdays... live marketplace updated on wednesdays...