By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - For you people that don't flush in public bathrooms...

...why?

Why is it that everytime I go to the bathroom in some public place the toilet is never flushed (and this is specifically not the urinal but the toilet)?  Did you people just not get taught right?  After you take a piss, you flush.  It doesn't matter if you're in a public bathroom or not because nobody else wants to take a piss in your piss.  It's just disgusting.

So specifically to those people that don't flush: why?  Do you really think you're going to save yourself some disease by not touching the toilet handle but still touching the stall handle?  How can you really stand being that disgusting?  Do you not care when you go to the bathroom the toilet already has stuff in it?

Just for the record to anyone that doesn't flush: I hate you more than pirates and you really can burn in Hell for all I care.  You're not particularly evil, but you are disgusting and dirty. 

Around the Network

gah i know, it's so gross when people do that.

Just flush it

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

OMG sorry Twesterm but it is hard to stop with laughing..XD LOOOLZZZZ...

Euhm....

Well yeah I hate it too when people don't flush but I don't really go much to public toilets :s

I'm doing the "Upper Decker" every time, and flushing would just ruin the fun.

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad
konnichiwa said:
OMG sorry Twesterm but it is hard to stop with laughing..XD LOOOLZZZZ...

Euhm....

Well yeah I hate it too when people don't flush but I don't really go much to public toilets :s

It's hard not to go when you're in a bar and the flood gates open...

Around the Network

Don't even get me started on toilet seats...

Simple. People are taking a crap, then using the same hand (perhaps) that they just wipped there crap with are then touching the flusher.

I ain't touching it! Although I still usually do flush, I use my foot to work the flusher.

I hold it in like a man, it builds character.

"Why isn't samus in a mario kart game?"

fagarcia75 said:
Simple. People are taking a crap, then using the same hand (perhaps) that they just wipped there crap with are then touching the flusher.

I ain't touching it! Although I still usually do flush, I use my foot to work the flusher.

It's not even just craps, people don't even flush after taking a piss.  I really just can't wrap my head around the sick people that don't flush.

i know what you mean its disgusting that's why i never use public bathrooms...

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99