By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sly, Ratchet, Jak. Which platformer is the best?

Which is the best?

Ratchet 137 45.82%

Sly 62 20.74%

Jak 100 33.44%

Total:299

Ratchet for me. although sly is very very good. the last ratchet into the nexus, ughhh those FPS, but fun non the less.

Around the Network
IkePoR said:
Kirby.

Off topic. Next time read the title and keep your posts on topic.

Now then, it's almost a tie for me between Jak and Ratchet. But i really HAD to choose lol, i think i would go with Ratchet. The weapons are aplenty and so much fun.

I made a mistake and picked Sly, when I really wanted Ratchet. That game is so fun. I like all of them, but I have to give it to Ratchet.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the first Ratchet looks PS4 style.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Too hard to choose really. Jak & Ratchet are equal, if i had to choose the best game out of all their games combined i would have to say Jak 3 is the best (one of my favourite games of all time), and A Crack in Time as a close second. I actually haven't given Sly a full shot yet so i cant judge which is better realistically, but Sly is in my huge PS3 backlog.

Sly was always my favorite. I never really liked stealth, but mixed with platforming it just works so perfectly.

Around the Network
bubblegamer said:
IkePoR said:
Kirby.

Off topic. Next time read the title and keep your posts on topic.

Now then, it's almost a tie for me between Jak and Ratchet. But i really HAD to choose lol, i think i would go with Ratchet. The weapons are aplenty and so much fun.

K thx.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

I like Ratchet & Clank the best, the series quality kinda dropped on PS3 (except for aCiT, which was awesome), but the other games are still awesome enough to warrant the 1 spot to me. I really enjoyed Jak 1, it was a really nice traditional collect-a-ton with pretty fun levels, afterwards I played 3, the weapons were pretty fun and when it sticked to platforming, I liked it, when I was forced to drive a car though, ugh...
Never cared much for Sly, I only tried the demo for the PS3/Vita game and I was pretty unimpressed by it

Quick-N-Snappy said:
Spyro on ps2

Change that to PS1 and I might agree.

Sly is waaaaaayyyy too kiddy for me. I got the collection on PS3 and was bored to death with all the hand-holding and prompts and easiness. It's for (tiny little) kids.

There's only really the original Jak and Daxter that I would consider a proper platform game out of them all. So I'll vote that. Though Tools of Destruction was a fun TPS ;)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.