By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will the "PS4 + The Last Of Us Bundle at 429€" make a HW boost in EU!?

PS4 HW Boost in EU due to TLOU?

yeah! 95 71.43%

not sure 17 12.78%

no, it was already played on PS3 21 15.79%

Total:133
Xenostar said:
Sony really churning out the official bundles this generation

smart move as I've never seen bundling hurt a console.  People really like it even if the console looks normal and they're not getting that much off even lol

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

What if this actually boost its sales more than Xbone's pricecut?

The Bundle will boost PS4, I'm ready to place a bet with everybody.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.

Nate4Drake said:

The Bundle will boost PS4, I'm ready to place a bet with everybody.

I agree with you. I'm noticing a lot of people who are waiting for this game, who never had a PS3 last gen.

nanzano said:
Aerys said:
Yes because ill buy one

Good for you, I was waiting for FF15 Bundles( supposely in holiday 2014) but it looks like I it won't come until end 2015 :(

2015 ? I'd tell 2016.

Better to wait for Bloodborne bundle

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

If we look at Amazon charts, its #2 in the UK (behind destiny), #1 in DE (steelbook edition), #1 in spain, #1 in Italy.
Its #9 in France, but possible because its got a bundle.

nanzano said:
Aerys said:
Yes because ill buy one

Good for you, I was waiting for FF15 Bundles( supposely in holiday 2014) but it looks like I it won't come until end 2015 :(

Yeeaaaaaaah, FF15 ain't going to arrive this year. If we are lucky we might get it next year... might ¬_¬

OT: A decent boost perhaps, but it depends on the marketing/supply.

it'll have a small boost but it will come at the right time, just before the real selling bundle.

Amazon Germany is also showing the Bundle at the same price and same date

http://www.amazon.de/PlayStation-Konsole-inkl-Last-Remastered/dp/B00L198DGW/ref=zg_bs_2583845031_4

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

It will provide a boost certainly, but I doubt it will be a major one.