By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA SW / WW Hardware - week ending 14th June

Japan numbers are up.

Japan is best region!

Around the Network

I have a sinking feeling that Wii U will be even worse once NPD comes around, but it seems to be holding on well. I suspect the Xbone numbers are a bit low too. As hilarious as it would be if Wii U beat it on the kinectless SKU week, I just don't think it's happening. At the same time, VGChartz has been overtracking Xbone for most of the year, so who knows. We'll have to wait and see if the numbers stay like this. Everyone's saying gloom and doom, but this same time last year I was mostly watching Wii U, so these numbers make me kind of happy.

All this doom and gloom is ridiculous in both sides. It's summertime. Console sales ALWAYS drop off at this time. Do the research and see for yourselves. Both PS4 and X1 have more than doubled sales of the previous consoles during the first 8 months. I remember the PS3 selling 20k a week at one point it's first year. And if no one thinks consoles won't fly off shelves thus fall, they're nuts. Honestly, the cries of "DOOOOOM!!!" are silly. Just look at first year PS3 sales. They were far, far worse than anything the PS4 or X1 has put forth or will put forth this year.

Consoles will be fine. Calm down.

I'm satisfied with Wii U's performance this week :)

Current Consoles: Gaming PC, Wii U, 3DS

Those numbers are poor for all.

Around the Network

Too bad for Microsoft. Too bad for rabid Xbox/Xbone fans that thought only Nintendo was doomed.

Laughing at the doom posts. Please take a look at years gone by for the x360 and ps3 at this time of year. The holiday season is the time for the big boosts. Especially for Xbox in the USA. This holiday season won't be any different especially with the new pricing. 

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

3sexty said:
Lauhging at the doom

And what's so funny about me??? >:(

Not a good week for anyone.

DrDoomz said:
3sexty said:
Lauhging at the doom

And what's so funny about me??? >:(

Laughing at the doom posts not the the posts by the doom! Loll.

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70