By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Wimbledon 2014 - The Aftermath

So my all-time favorite player (Federer) facing Canada's best chance at a major title in forever. I'm so torn, don't know who to root for.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
So my all-time favorite player (Federer) facing Canada's best chance at a major title in forever. I'm so torn, don't know who to root for.

Flip a coin. I find that works.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

TruckOSaurus said:

You're Canadian. Don't betray your country!

Xevross said:
TruckOSaurus said:

You're Canadian. Don't betray your country!

Nooo... Go to Federer. He's the best! And this might be his last Wimbledon championship!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Unknown Aussie player, Kyrgios beats Nadal. The following day he loses to Raonic. If Kyrgios never wins another match he can claim I beat Nadal at Wimbledon. Kyrgios will get sponsorships and even a movie based on his epic win over Nadal.

Around the Network
Dark_Lord_2008 said:
Unknown Aussie player, Kyrgios beats Nadal. The following day he loses to Raonic. If Kyrgios never wins another match he can claim I beat Nadal at Wimbledon. Kyrgios will get sponsorships and even a movie based on his epic win over Nadal.

Nah, unlike the other people who beat Nadal at Wimbledon the past few years, I can see Kyrgios doing great things very soon.

Women's semi-finals today!

Conegamer said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

Nah, unlike the other people who beat Nadal at Wimbledon the past few years, I can see Kyrgios doing great things very soon.

I'm rooting for Halep to win the tournament. It's time she breaks through.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

GdaTyler said:
Conegamer said:
Dark_Lord_2008 said:

I'm rooting for Halep to win the tournament. It's time she breaks through.

Nah, Bouchard all the way!

And that's Kvitova through then.

Come on Bouchard!

Go Bouchard go!

Signature goes here!