By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Wimbledon 2014 - The Aftermath

Well done Murray. Worked a little harder than perhaps you needed but you got there.

Now for the "fun" game IMO; Djokovic - Tsonga.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Damn rain, you Brits should do something about that

How long does it take to close the roof?

It's actually 10 minutes, though.

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Wow that was an excellent match.

So Federer just managing to get through in straight sets, was under a little pressure in the last set though (think Djokovic-Tsonga), and Sharapova a set down but a break up.

Conegamer said:
So Federer just managing to get through in straight sets, was under a little pressure in the last set though (think Djokovic-Tsonga), and Sharapova a set down but a break up.

Roanic is in the exact same situation as Sharapova. Down one set, a break up in the second.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

One set all for Roanic and Nishikori. Roanic really looking good in the second set.

Signature goes here!

Sharapova is out then!

And the way Kyrgios is playing, Nadal could be as well. Still first set but right now Nadal is definitely second best here.

Anyone watching my boy Kyrgios take it to Nadal? Up 2 sets to 1. And to think he's only my age O_O

ktay95 said:
Anyone watching my boy Kyrgios take it to Nadal? Up 2 sets to 1. And to think he's only my age O_O

Yup we're all watching it here. Mighty fine composure and could have a chance for a break here.

He's 19 though, 33 aces!

Nadal broken. Is this "it"?