By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Motorstorm 2 goes Tropical & ultra-secret exclusive coming!

Username2324 said:
Yes! Spilt screen for Motorstorm 2, that alone makes me want it. That was one of the only problems I had with the first. Besides it being nearly impossible to beat.

Completely agree. It's just embarassing for a racing game to not have multiplayer without the internet. Also agree that the game was hard to beat, but I rented it so that could explain why I never did...downloaded a game save, though. Nice final levels, and anyone that complains about lack of tracks doesn't understand the game. It's more a map system with 3 or 4 different tracks each.

Around the Network

I am now picturing Motorstorm with Uncharted level rainforests, and crashes on par with Burnout Paradise. If they can come within any range of that I would be extreamly pleased. It should be a lot better looking than the first as I remember reading that they only used 2 SPU's on it, and had no streaming technology. With Cell becoming a more understandable platform, the massive advantage streaming gives, and now being first party Evelution should blow us away with this one.

R2! What else can be said?

I have a feeling that this secret game is from Ninja Theory. I have seen a few people around the press mentioning it with very good tone. If not that then Mabye Sony has another new kick ass franchise in the pipe. All I know is I can't wait to find out what it is.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

ssj12 said:
 new Jak and Daxter game =D

lalalalala.  im not listening.  cant get my hopes up that high.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

KBG29 said:
I am now picturing Motorstorm with Uncharted level rainforests, and crashes on par with Burnout Paradise.

I would just like to take this moment to state I hate crashes in racing games. Why do people care if they look good? I would just rather them give me a timer for when I can start racing again because I hate not knowing how long the crash that is interupting the game is going to last. Maybe it's nice to see the crashes a few times, but after awhile it just adds to the frustration to me. Anyway, continue on topic now, heh...

soccerdrew17 said:
ssj12 said:
new Jak and Daxter game =D

lalalalala. im not listening. cant get my hopes up that high.

You and me both man. :)

Though Uncharted was so kickass, that I'd gladly take a new game from either franchise. 

Around the Network

In term of what's to come for the PS3 I was given a sneak peek at titles in the works in London two weeks ago

+ Exclusve

Well I say it is the new getaway

konnichiwa said:
In term of what's to come for the PS3 I was given a sneak peek at titles in the works in London two weeks ago

+ Exclusve

But the Getaway was announced years ago.  With a trailer even.

makingmusic476 said:
konnichiwa said:

+ Exclusve

But the Getaway was announced years ago.  With a trailer even.

Wow a trailer =/?  I didn't know that;..

Well I thought I only saw some pics..

Well you are right it is not a secret =/.

Euhm witch gamedeveloppers are their in London?  Some mention Jax and Daxter but they don't have a studio in London right? (Or am I wrong)  Well I would also love a new J&D though.

I think the secret title is a new franchise .. rumors were floating around about a game called "Tears of Blood", but that might be just a rumor after all ;) .

Hopefully MotorStorm 2 really comes this year and 4-player split-screen sounds awesome (yea I know, that even Wii-launch games had that mode ).

windbane said:
KBG29 said:
I am now picturing Motorstorm with Uncharted level rainforests, and crashes on par with Burnout Paradise.

I would just like to take this moment to state I hate crashes in racing games. Why do people care if they look good? I would just rather them give me a timer for when I can start racing again because I hate not knowing how long the crash that is interupting the game is going to last. Maybe it's nice to see the crashes a few times, but after awhile it just adds to the frustration to me. Anyway, continue on topic now, heh...

I agree with that statment when it comes to simulators. I hate when you crash in Forza or Fomula One I think it unnessesary. However, in a game like Burnout or Motorstorm the hole point of the game is the crashes.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL