By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New avatar (no, I'm not gay)

I got a new avatar. I know there will be a lot of people who perfer my old one, & there will be people that question my sexuality, but I'm a whipped Toadette fan.

Around the Network

Expect a lot more PM's from Stof.

CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha.... Oh crap. I just laughed quite loudly. You're awesome Art.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Does that mean I get my VG$ back?

Around the Network
RCTjunkie said:
I got a new avatar. I know there will be a lot of people who perfer my old one, & there will be people that question my sexuality, but I'm a whipped Toadette fan.

Uhmm... Lots of people here are males and have female avatars and aren't gay. You shouldn't be so defensive.

edited: for sexist wording. 

damkira said:
RCTjunkie said:

Uhmm... Lots of people here are males and have female avatars and aren't gay. You shouldn't be so defensive.

edited: for sexist wording. 

Yeah, but mine isn't half naked.

ArtofAngels said:
Does that mean I get my VG$ back?
no!

Well said Fan

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

The Bank of Stof is now closed.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )