By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Convince me to sell my Wii U and my 30 Wii U games to buy a PS4

UltimateUnknown said:
There are 30 games in the Wii U's library?

Colour me surprised.

30 more coming in 2015! Time to get hype!

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Around the Network
IamAwsome said:
There are 30 Wii U games worth buying????

Beat me to it.

Mnementh said:
Captain_Tom said:
NintendoCM said:
Don't sell the Wii U, Wii U beats exclusives on ps4 by a mile

Hahaha ok.

You ay not know the exclusives on WiiU, otherwise you wouldn't laugh. In the moment the exclsives on PS$ are not very much and most of them not very convincing. Infamous might be the only good. Only with multiplats like Watchdogs, COD, Battlefield, FIFA and so on the PS4 is worth buying currently. That may or may not changing in the future, we will see.

I do know, and I do laugh.  LBP3 alone is worth more than the entire catalog to me.  Plus The Order, Bloodborne, and Uncharted is coming out next year.  But enjoy SSB... That one game.

Next year will start the part on PS4 with the order, uncharted and boodborne and i promise you don't wanna miss it ;D

only 30 games? that is reason enough to sell. you are not supporting Nintendo enough, They don't need you..

Around the Network
Captain_Tom said:
IamAwsome said:
There are 30 Wii U games worth buying????

Beat me to it.

You should be pleased - your technique is so terrible that it often gets you banned. Work on that.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Uabit said:
Next year will start the part on PS4 with the order, uncharted and boodborne and i promise you don't wanna miss it ;D

These three adventures are unique for a hardcore gamer which could not be missed.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

Why on earth would you switch NOW? Right when Nintendo actually starts releasing some must-have games on Wii U?

Don't be silly.

Richard_Feynman said:
Why on earth would you switch NOW? Right when Nintendo actually starts releasing some must-have games on Wii U?

Don't be silly.

U.S. Army broke his decision-making organ. We have a duty to protect him and make him do right, which is EXACTLY why no-one is seriously discouraging him.

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Even if I gave you a good reason I don't believe you would do it.