By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The new Digimon Vita trailer looks amazing!

Nothing about Digimon can ever be "amazing". To me it's always been the worst "battle" franchise. And let's not even get into those god-awful character names! Megadigifigipigihuladulucoppamon!

Around the Network

I dont care for digimont but I know some kids will. Is this confirmed ?

Jarvis21 said:
Enjoy !!! :)
http://www.4gamer.net/games/243/G024343/20140624041/

Impressive colors , Will look amazing on the OLED!

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Jarvis21 said:
Enjoy !!! :)
http://www.4gamer.net/games/243/G024343/20140624041/

Digivolving confirmed.

Is this franchise still popular in Japan?

Around the Network

Looks amazing I hope it's localized, a shame that I don't have money for a Vita

Blob said:
This better come west.... Even though I know it probably wouldn't sell that well.

I actually think the opposite. PSVita users over here have nothing of this degree of aesthetic polish in terms of RPGs and its the only monster hunting rpg on the system as well. I think it would sell 200k, even more if sony pushed it.  

This appears to be the kind of game (big budget RPG) thats  many vita owners have been asking for.

teigaga said:
Blob said:
This better come west.... Even though I know it probably wouldn't sell that well.

I actually think the opposite. PSVita users over here have nothing of this degree of aesthetic polish in terms of RPGs and its the only monster hunting rpg on the system as well. I think it would sell 200k, even more if sony pushed it.  

This appears to be the kind of game (big budget RPG) thats  many vita owners have been asking for.

While im hoping it comes, Im not really going to consider 200k high sales. Tearaway was freaking amazing but it really didn't sell that well.

Blob said:
teigaga said:
Blob said:

While im hoping it comes, Im not really going to consider 200k high sales. Tearaway was freaking amazing but it really didn't sell that well.

Well respective to the franchises recent history and other Vita titles, 200k is solid for EU/NA and well worth localising..... and thats me being a pessimist :)

teigaga said:
Blob said:
teigaga said:
Blob said:

Well respective to the franchises recent history and other Vita titles, 200k is solid for EU/NA and well worth localising..... and thats me being a pessimist :)

The franchises recent history is that it stays in Japan.... wish I could be as optmistic as you lol