By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TBA: Where are these games?

ckmlb said:
Munkeh said:
I'm far more concerned about Rainbow Six Vegas and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 for the PS3

Rainbow Six on PS3 comes out on June 12 and Ghost Recon 2 is supposed to come out in the summer on the PS3.

So we are lead to beleive.......

I also heard not two weeks ago that Rainbow Six Vegas was coming out on 22th May.

I also heard not six weeks ago that Rainbow Six Vegas was coming out on 23rd April

I also head not 10 weeks ago that Rainbow Six Vegas was a PS3 European launch title.

Do you see a pattern?

(N.B.: I am starting to get a little paranoid, I check the Ubisoft website nearly daily, including the French one for the latest updates) 

add me

Around the Network

On Sadness, this game looks nice. @http://www.joystiq.com/2007/05/01/more-sadness-details-squeezed-out-of-nibris-the-saga-continues/ "A few other interesting factoids: * There are nearly 50 people involved with the making of Sadness. * There are 18 species of monsters throughout the game, and different ones will appear depending on how you play. * Some of the monsters will be "friendly", but don't expect flowers and a shoulder massage. * The music will be performed by "one of the best" orchestras. * Release date on the official site is still 2007. So there you have it, more tidbits for the game we're still afraid to yearn for"

Munkeh said:
ckmlb said:
Munkeh said:
I'm far more concerned about Rainbow Six Vegas and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 for the PS3

Rainbow Six on PS3 comes out on June 12 and Ghost Recon 2 is supposed to come out in the summer on the PS3.

So we are lead to beleive.......

I also heard not two weeks ago that Rainbow Six Vegas was coming out on 22th May.

I also heard not six weeks ago that Rainbow Six Vegas was coming out on 23rd April

I also head not 10 weeks ago that Rainbow Six Vegas was a PS3 European launch title.

Do you see a pattern?

(N.B.: I am starting to get a little paranoid, I check the Ubisoft website nearly daily, including the French one for the latest updates) 

yup i see a ur pattern and i believe that u should just wait....dont get ur hopes up high for a game title...cause u never no when the developer or publisher just cancel the game....Frame City Killer was gonna be tight..but Capcom cut production on it...it was suppose to come out when the Xbox 360 launched....but things happen...

ps...i never get my hopes up for a game in production.

Are there any other links to sadness, It looks.hmm i dont have an opinion yet, but what are the in game graphics like? and is it in black and white?? someone help!!!!!AHHH i followed the link and there are just pics, anything else on this game?

Yes from all accounts on ign and other sites it is black and white. Here is a nice video for sadness from '06. http://wii.ign.com/objects/816/816122.html

Around the Network

Holy crap, I've never seen that monster thing before! I'm interested again!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

GT Mobile is vapourware. Sorry you got caught up in it, but t's not the first time sales were made from promises alone. Sadness is in trouble, I think the original developers quit, apparently they got a new team but I would be very surprised with a 2007 release (I would be surprised with a release at all, to be honest)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Killzone 2 there hasnt been anything released about this game since E3... same thing with Eight Days.. i doubt if they got cancelled though since sony needs them

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

ckmlb said:
Alan Wake 08, Gran Turismo PSP this fall and Sadness is in a grey area as there are changes going on with who's making the game I believe... Must own 360 games (my opinion)-

1. Gears of War

2. Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

3. Crackdown

4. Dead Rising

5. Rainbow Six: Las Vegas

6. Viva Pinata

7. Burnout Revenge

8. Lost Planet

9. Chromehounds

10. Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 1 or 2

I find it interesting that there are only two games on your list that I would class as must have's on 360.

1. Gears of War

2. Dead Rising

The other games that will convince me will probably be

PGR2

Blue Dragon

Eternal Sonata

Once they come out i'll probably get one.

XBLA is probably the main draw features, especially SFIIHD

Bonafide732 said:
Killzone 2 there hasnt been anything released about this game since E3... same thing with Eight Days.. i doubt if they got cancelled though since sony needs them

E3 should be interesting ... Sony has to show off Killzone 2 and this game has to look as good as its E3 2005 video; if it doesn't look that good (even if it is an amazing looking game) it will suddenly become a massive embarassment for Sony.