By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Max King of the Wild said:
ChronicGamer said:

Sales for the WiiU are over 100 thousand units WW for the last week of May and Mario Kart 8 was only out for 2 days in the week, honestly some of you need to get your facts straight and stop trolling. The WiiU also more than doubled last years sales for May. Nintendo is rising, Sony will continue to lead the Gen and WiiU will secure second Place with the X1 left in third. This will happen North America can not support Xbox alone and sooner or later all the Xbox fanboys will have the XB1 but the Sony Fanboys completely outnumber the Xbox fanboys more than 35% of all Xbox 360 sales were repurchases because of RROD and considering the 360 had a lifetime 54.2% fail rate you can actually assume more than 35% of the sales were repurchases.

You sure it was over 100k? 19k in japan. 60k in 4 weeks for NA... Eu doing worse numbers than both. Besides, 100k on a launch with the biggest sw for the system is horrid

Don't you just love it when people tell others to use facts and end up not only making factually incorrect statements, but provide no source to back them up.?

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
NintendoPie said:
Fusioncode said:
We're celebrating 60k sales in a month where Nintendo launched it's biggest exclusive franchise?

Let them have their fun. I expect you to rain on the Vita parade and their 1800% increase after your ban. 

... Oh, wait...

I did say the Vita numbers are very bad, but excuse me for being a little more excited over an 1800% increase rather than a 90% increase. 

Percents are meaningless, and the comparison is wrought on the fact that the Vita had surppressed demand due to lack of supply from Sony phasing out their OLED model for the SLIM.

Vena said:
Fusioncode said:

I did say the Vita numbers are very bad, but excuse me for being a little more excited over an 1800% increase rather than a 90% increase. 

Percents are meaningless, and the comparison is wrought on the fact that the Vita had surppressed demand due to lack of supply from Sony phasing out their OLED model for the SLIM.

I wouldn't be surprised if Vita had a 1800% decrease in the next few months.

FMD let the guy have some happiness he isn't harming anyone.

The amount of negative people on these forums is just beyond belief. same suspects just sitting around waiting to derail a Wii U thread.

Cobretti2 said:
FMD let the guy have some happiness he isn't harming anyone.

The amount of negative people on these forums is just beyond belief. same suspects just sitting around waiting to derail a Wii U thread.

No one is derailing anything. Also, watch this. "same suspects trying to downplay the severity of Wii U's sales." see how that works? 

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Vita had a 1800% decrease in the next few months.

1800% decrease is impossible.  If they sold 60k one week and zero the next, that's a 100% decrease.  Can't decrease more than 100% from the previous week. 

Oh dear, a positive Wii U thread. Obviously it's infested by Sony/MS guys being negative and downplaying everything. Way to go guys, keep it up.

:/

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

sethnintendo said:
Ali_16x said:
Other than Mario Kart 8, there aren't any other System sellers that I can think of. Jeez the Wii U isn't even in the top 100 best sellers of 2014 so far on Amazon. But Mario Kart 8 itself is selling tons. I honestly thought Mario Kart 8 would sell a lot more systems but it has been sort of underwhelming.

You can't think of Super Smash Bros.?

Omg, yes lol. Jeez I can't believe I actually forgot about SSB. Yeah, I think that game is going to be a bigger system seller than Mario Kart 8.

"There is only one race, the pathetic begging race"

Cheebee said:
Oh dear, a positive Wii U thread. Obviously it's infested by Sony/MS guys being negative and downplaying everything. Way to go guys, keep it up.

:/

Every time someone brings up a valid point and tries to start a discussion on a forum, every time someone needs to be negative about it.

See how that works?

Not everyone who brings up valid points that point out something not great about wiiu or any console is a hater. And just the way someone can be an actual hater, someone can be a blind follower. In order to avoid both, we need to have healthy discussions. Unless the forum is part of a fansite and has its own rules (no negative remarks allowed even if they are valid points).

Fusioncode said:

I did say the Vita numbers are very bad, but excuse me for being a little more excited over an 1800% increase rather than a 90% increase. And how are the two situations even comparable? One was heavily undertracked, the other was heavily overtracked. You realize you're celebrating a system for doing worse than everyone expected? This is all pretty hilarious coming from you since you're constantly downplaying everything Nintendo-related in the COMG thread. 

Where did I celebrate the Wii U in this thread? Don't try to bring me down to that level of celebrating something so dead.

And even if percentages are pretty to you, it doesn't matter in the actual sales side of things.