By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who many girlfriends you have had in your whole life?

People have actually counted how many times you have fucked, Kissed etc.

Wow. Lame.

I've had about 4 girlfreinds, i try to hang onto them as long as possible

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Around the Network

I agree with stof, this thread is quite immature and pathetic. But I happen to fit that description so without further ado:

I have had 7 serious girlfriends plus, countless purely-sexual and short-lived relationships (mostly during highschool)

stof said:
I didn't say any specific person was pathetic and immature. Only that the sexist statements about whores and virgins and the moronic bragging of conquests is pathetic and immature.

I have so much respect for you after that post.  Sexual conquests is very pathetic and immature.

Funny thread. Well I've had 1 girlfriend, am living with her and have been with her for 3 years.
Now if you count kisses, well I kissed another girl, though it's actually her who kissed me. I had no choice lol.

So, am I losing or winning the contest ? I think I'm on the winner's side...

I've had just 1 girlfriend and in June we're getting married. By that time we have a relation exactly 8 years.

My former account was HeSSeH, but I lost it. 

Around the Network

ha ha ha my thread is still alive.

XiaoMay said:

I won't reply.

Ok I will

Girlfriends : 2

Boyfriends : 10 (More than a month)

Sexpartners : can't count anymore, maybe two hundreds...

So, you're a gay pimp?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I have had to many to recall. I can't even begin to name all of them

~Now Playing~
PC: Max Payne 3, World of Warcraft

X360: MW3, Skyrim

PS2: Persona 4

Last Purchase(s): Max Payne 3, WoW Game Time Next Purchase(s): None at the moment... 

Gamertag: InfernoTrell

Strategyking92 said:

So, you're a gay pimp?

Yeah I am gay, but not for money. I don't see the link.  

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

I'm 16 and have had 4 girlfriends... ( the 1 i'm with at the moment has been my longest relationship)

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man