By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who many girlfriends you have had in your whole life?

@stof
Please dont lock this thread is a intersting one and its one of the best Ive ever created.

Around the Network
stof said:
PooperScooper and madkiller - Leave this thread now.

In fact everyone should leave this thread because you all sound really immature and pathetic. This thread is dangling on the edge of a lock. Let's see if you can reign it in a bit people?

Lock the thread then and tell him to stop starting shit with me all the time for no reason. I was posting in the thread like a normal person then he comes in attacking me.

"If you don't like me, bite me!"

I just told you to get out of this thread madkiller.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

konnichiwa said:
Dallinor said:
This thread makes Dallinor laugh.

Coz you had more GF's than all the members together???

No, because the thread was meant to just be about how many GF's people had.

Then People started adding how many they had slept with, and how many virgins they'd done etc.

Then some arguements about the mentaility of virgins and the definition of 'girlfriends' started breaking out.

And of course, some hilarious posts like this:

"u should see the other 14 yr olds in ma school, tehy get stressed out on this girlfriend shit. it brings their grades down" -CaptainPrefrences

"girls are gross." -Aj_habfan

All in all, this has been a very good thread :D

stof said:
I just told you to get out of this thread madkiller.

I should not have to leave the thread when pooperscooper is the one that can in here harassing me. I posted a regular post then he comes in and attacks me for no reason at all...

Around the Network

Dude, you're asking to be banned. A mod warned you 2 times and you still wont listen to him. Now lets listen to him and leave.

@stof
Just ban madkiller and dont lock the thread.

PooperScooper said:
Dude, you're asking to be banned. A mod warned you 2 times and you still wont listen to him (That's exactly what solidar did by the way[just pointing out similarities])

Dont ban me! I'm trying to help him by telling him to listen to the mods!

Mods, do you see that he keeps it going? I have stopped saying anything about him and he keeps on. Why am I the one getting jumped on by the mods when he is the one starting the drama?

So... Girlfriends... I hear some people here have had some.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said:
So... Girlfriends... I hear some people here have had some.

You didn't had one?  Or you only had boyfriends?  Or none at all or you just don't want to tell us =p?