By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's Create The Worst Game Possible! Part 2: Story (DON'T post, please)

I only know the first 20 digits, but bleh...

Anyways,

He needs to obtain the master sword, so he goes back home and gets on VGChartz on Nintentacles signature Zelda gif and sucks himself in the computer to get it, however, he can't get out! Now you have to write thousands of lines of code to get yourself out, you can only test when you're done. One syntax error and you have to restart! :D

Around the Network
sonnyb123 said:
I only know the first 20 digits, but bleh...

Anyways,

He needs to obtain the master sword, so he goes back home and gets on VGChartz on Nintentacles signature Zelda gif and sucks himself in the computer to get it, however, he can't get out! Now you have to write thousands of lines of code to get yourself out, you can only test when you're done. One syntax error and you have to restart! :D

After years and years of trying, he finally gets out. The only problem is, the year is now 2020! He goes out searching for the man with the flying car to get back to 2014, but he can't find him! When all hope is lost...

He finds the old man doing it with his sexy Robot from 2018! When he finishes, you ask the old man to help him, but he tells him that that technology comes out in a year! So, after a year (In real-time, too) you go back to 2014 and...

Locking by request.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.