By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Rating Game. E3 Edition. Yoshi's Wooly World vs Ori And The Blind Forest vs LBP3

Best Of Show Yoshi's Wooly World vs LBP3 vs Ori: ATB Forest

Microsoft has a hit on th... 15 11.36%

Yoshi is back baby. Megaton 79 59.85%

Little Big Planet 3. Couch co-op heaven. 26 19.70%

I was not imressed with either of them. 3 2.27%

I can't decide arrrggghhhhh. 9 6.82%

Total:132

Both Yoshi's Wooly World and LBP3 look to be excellent games. I'm not going to choose one over the other, but I will say that while both games have had additions to their gameplay compared to previous games, LBP3 does have more potential with what we've seen in the E3 gameplay videos.  Yoshi's Wooly World looks the best.

Around the Network

Yoshi's Wolly World looked the best and the one I would purchase from the 3.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

LBP3 all the way. There is just no better and more adorable couch co-op game ever.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Yoshi > LBP3 > Ori > that other game

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

isnt ori supposed to be very sophisticated and almost like metroid with upgrades and skill trees?
might vote that then.

Systems Owned: PS1, PS2, PS3,PS4, Wii, WiiU, xbox, xbox 360, xbox one

Around the Network

I say Yoshi only cause NIntendo has a track record with usually making great platformers, sure the Yoshi island game on 3ds apparently sucks according to many, but I think it was a learning experience.

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

Yoshi for me.
I've played LBP2 and got bored after a few hours, so i guess im not really a fan of the series.
Also Yoshis Woolly world looks like a good game, after the few bad games in the past...
Cant say anything about ori yet.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

justgames7604 said:
isnt ori supposed to be very sophisticated and almost like metroid with upgrades and skill trees?
might vote that then.

After watching the gameplay video, I wish it was also coming to the PS4. Looks god

Yoshi is just.........BEAUTIFUL.

MoHasanie said:

Yoshi's Wolly World looked the best and the one I would purchase from the 3.

Yoshi is dominating the poll so far........... Your not alone on that choice.

Game looks solid.