By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda U Analyzed and Explained! My Theory of Where and When the Next Game will be Set

Great analysis. To me is either Skyward Sword sequel (most likely) or The Wind Waker prequel.

I also believe this is the inferior grounds to actually explore at our leisure.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Dulfite said:
I loved reading this!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

ghost_of_fazz said:
DanneSandin said:

Man, that is a GOOD point!! The only problem of this being a pre-SS Link is that the reincarnation didn't begin until the very end of SS....

I thought that was a theory and not confirmed, that SS Link is actually Hylia's Chosen Hero, considering the time-travel involved in the game.

Hmmm I don't know about that actually... I THOUGHT it was confirmed??

It was a good point. If I recall correctly, Demise and the curse he cast was the reason Link and Ganon (and Zelda, I assume) would forever reincarnate and their destinies to forever be intertwined and he says something of the sort in one of his final monologues at the end of Skyward Sword, but I agree that the intro of Skyward Sword leaves enough leeway for another Link to have come before. And it's a little convenient indeed that in SS, Link is the only one that could handle the Goddess Sword.

S.Peelman said:
It was a good point. If I recall correctly, Demise and the curse he cast was the reason Link and Ganon (and Zelda, I assume) would forever reincarnate and their destinies to forever be intertwined and he says something of the sort in one of his final monologues at the end of Skyward Sword, but I agree that the intro of Skyward Sword leaves enough leeway for another Link to have come before. And it's a little convenient indeed that in SS, Link is the only one that could handle the Goddess Sword.

Hmmm but how would they move around the Curse of Demise if this is a prequel to SS? How could there have been a Link before Link in SS? It's a very legitamite discussion!

Around the Network
DanneSandin said

Zelda U Analyzed and Explained!

Holy Sheeeeet.  I haven't even read this yet as I am at work, but nice breakdown man.  I can tell you put a lot of work into it.

g911turbo said:
DanneSandin said

Zelda U Analyzed and Explained!

Holy Sheeeeet.  I haven't even read this yet as I am at work, but nice breakdown man.  I can tell you put a lot of work into it.

Thanks man! Make sure to read it when you get home and don't be afraid yo share your own thoughts =)

DanneSandin said:
kljesta64 said:
DanneSandin said:

What I tried to say is that Link is facing somewhere about North West, or something like that.... And that's where Death Mountain is located. It's a very similar layout as is OoT; Lake Hylia in the south, kokiri forest in the east, death mountain in the north....

yes but he is clearly facing south that means that death mountain should be somewhere behind him(north) when compared to OOT but its not considering the new picture/trailer its clearly to the south.

I don't really quite understand how you get that he's facing South... If you have the Sun on your Left side, then you have the North on your Right side. Which means the durection you're facing is West. That is, if you're living on the Northern Hemisphere. So I'm afraid I don't understand where you're coming from with all this =S

forget where Links is facing for a moment..the problem is we dont know if the sun is rising is it morning or evening...we dont know right ?  by your logic death mountain is north and (if) the sun rises to Links left side again by your logic the sun rises in the west and not in the east like it should. to be more clear you say the sun rises in the west but that cant be..so what we se in the new Zelda again (if the sun is rising) death mountain is south and not north. thats what im saying. maybe we dont get each other but clearly im 100% positive what we see death mountain,lake on the left all is south.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

kljesta64 said:

forget where Links is facing for a moment..the problem is we dont know if the sun is rising is it morning or evening...we dont know right ?  by your logic death mountain is north and (if) the sun rises to Links left side again by your logic the sun rises in the west and not in the east like it should. to be more clear you say the sun rises in the west but that cant be..so what we se in the new Zelda again (if the sun is rising) death mountain is south and not north. thats what im saying. maybe we dont get each other but clearly im 100% positive what we see death mountain,lake on the left all is south.

Hmmm I was always think that the sun were on its way DOWN :P I kinda figured that the Sun had reached noon and was settling down in the West...

DanneSandin said:
kljesta64 said:

Hmmm I was always think that the sun were on its way DOWN :P I kinda figured that the Sun had reached noon and was settling down in the West...

finally

but if we look how everything behaves in the game its clearly morning the sun looks like very bright, farmers, animals, birds etc.. I see the sun rising.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.