By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you happy with your consoles exclusive* line up for the rest of the year?

Are you happy with your consoles exclusive ine up for 2014?

Yes very happy, I need a second job!! 54 66.67%

It's ok, could be better... 21 25.93%

Not happy, I only like 1, maybe 2 titles 6 7.41%

Total:81
Seece said:

Sony and MS have announced their 2014 slate going forward, I'll add what I know Nintendo has coming out this year but please help me if I've missed anything...

You are missing Wii Sports Club for Wii U and maybe Devil's Third (Itakagi said the game is slated for 2014, but no release date yet confirmed).

I am ok, with the current line-up.

Around the Network

Lets assume I own all of the consoles. You highlighted the first three on each. I dont know what it means but I am just going to use them.

Xbox One:
Sunset Overdrive: No interest. The ai is completely dead.
Forza Horizon's 2: I would just get need for speed. Its superior.
Halo: Master Chief Collection: Never been a huge fan to be honest but i can see why someone would want it. If i had an xbone i would get this.

PS4:
The Last of Us Remastered: I am getting this. Superior version of the game of the generation.
Driveclub: meh. Why do I want this? Sony has GT. I will check out the free version. It might surprise me,
LittleBigPlanet 3: I will be getting this. I need a LBP on myPS4.

WiiU:
Super Smash Bros: If i owned the console I would give this game a go because everyone always goes on about smash. The only problem is I only ever liked the first one on N64. The GC one was ok. Wii one was eeeeeehhh
Hyrule Warriors: Dynasty warriors with a skin. I dont like DW so i will not like this. I dont care what make up you put on it.
Bayonetta 2: First one was complete crap. I dont want this. Out of all the games Nintendo could have used why this? Stupid is stupid.

Thats my honest opinion on these games. Nothing completely blows me away but Sony did better for me. Had i owned the other two consoles I would be pretty much pissed off

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Yes, very happy indeed. Especially since I own all three! More great games to choose from.

Serious_frusting said:
*snip*

Not really the point of the thread but ok.

Seece said:
Serious_frusting said:
*snip*

Not really the point of the thread but ok.

It kind of was lol. 

You asked about being happy with the exclusives of the consoles i owned. That would be a pretty boring post. What would i put. A one word answer of yes? I get what your saying though but sometimes I likes to go on a bit. This was one of those occasions. Nothig worse than a thread thas pure love fest. Never really brings a conversation. Just answers to the question asked with no conversation amongst members.

Well it is your thread.  

p.s I swear to god your display pic really does my head in. I keep looking at it all the time bcause it looks just like one of my friends. I mean if he had a doppelganger he would be it. Even down to the clothes and hair -_-. I dont actually mean I hate it. It just looks that much like him that if someone told me it was him I would believe it. 

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

lol, multiplat titles are some of the biggest of every generation. Most of the games I buy are multiplat, doesn't make them less good. I'm happy with a console as long as it has games I want to play...doesn't matter if they are on another console. A console with 10 multiplats that I like >>>>a console with 0 multiplats and 9 exclusives that I don't like. Anyone saying otherwise is probably a fanboy who needs something to "brag" about.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Pristine20 said:
lol, multiplat titles are some of the biggest of every generation. Most of the games I buy are multiplat, doesn't make them less good. I'm happy with a console as long as it has games I want to play...doesn't matter if they are on another console. A console with 10 multiplats that I like >>>>a console with 0 multiplats and 9 exclusives that I don't like. Anyone saying otherwise is probably a fanboy who needs something to "brag" about.

Who said any differently? Why are you going off on a random tangent?

My 360 library is 70% multiplat.

Wii U- Yes, very happy!

PS4- Meh. Mediocre overall.

Xone- Don't own one, but better than the PS4 in terms of exclusive.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

While the Wii U line up for 2015 looks amazing there isn't much for the remaining of 2014 .. from that list I doubt I'll get any besides bayonetta

And now that I take another look at the lists.. the XOne has the clearly superior game lineup.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Seece said:
Pristine20 said:

Who said any differently? Why are you going off on a random tangent?

My 360 library is 70% multiplat.

Apologies if I misinterpreted your intentions. It's just seems like since the major E3 press conference, I've seen so many on different forums crying about the lack of exclusives. Some say ninty won because they have more exclusives but what of the players who don't want to play any of said exclusives and instead favor certain multiplats they don't have?

Again, apologies for derailing. I read too much BS in a short span lol.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler