Forums - Gaming Discussion - Miyamoto revealing his new games right now!!!

I like the security camera idea, looks like it can get very difficult especially when the cameras are hit.

(edit) Interesting how you can use the gamepad to edit the robot invasion patterns and challenge other players with your own invasion strategies.

Around the Network

So are we going to get to star fox already!!!

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

Miyamoto hints years ago that he wants to work on smaller, little passion project type games.

He finally shows them off, people freak out because they're smaller, little passion project type games.

Good job internet.

No Star Fox reveal but game will be finished in a year.

Check out my lastest games review: Fast RMX and  Snipperclips: Cut it out Together

StarFox in a year.

Around the Network

Star Fox means Nintendo wins E3. End of story,

I'm a little suspicious that Star Fox will be done in a year. How long has it been in development? I hope it isn't shit...

DevilRising said:
Miyamoto hints years ago that he wants to work on smaller, little passion project type games.

He finally shows them off, people freak out because they're smaller, little passion project type games.

Good job internet.

It's not the scale people are freaking out about, it's that they look like garbage is the problem.