By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I'm buying a PS3, but I really wish I wasn't.

Diomedes1976 said:
Madskillz is fastly turning into a screaming fanboy .So he has 13 games and havent played anyone .

I have two thought about this :

1)Madskillz .When you buy a game you must play it until you get another .Dont know if you dont pay for them being (supposedly ) a reviewer but thats the way it works with players .Buy one game ,beat it or get bored about it ,then get another .Getting game after game until 13 and not playing a single one is a bit stupid on your part .

2)I am pretty sure some of those 13 games are as well on the 360 and if you had those there you would play them to death and then advice the people to buy the 360 to play those as part of the "360 bigger than life lineup " .

3)You should let us where do you write your reviews .I mean ,we have to know where someone as biased as you writes you know ...to avoid reading you dont know if you understand what I mean .

As for the OP he just has it wrong ....PS3 software sales are not only getting better but as long as ratio goes they are besting 360 "the hardcore machine by excelency " sales .

It's in his profile.  I won't link to it because I don't want to increase his traffic.  I've been there, and his reviews leave lots to be desired.

Around the Network

so to sum it up your spending $500 on something you don't want? wow, what can i say other than waste of money.

I'm not saying the PS3's a waste because it obviously isn't, but if you don't want it then its a waste.

I'm back...

DMeisterJ said:
Diomedes1976 said:
Madskillz is fastly turning into a screaming fanboy .So he has 13 games and havent played anyone .

1)Madskillz .When you buy a game you must play it until you get another .Dont know if you dont pay for them being (supposedly ) a reviewer but thats the way it works with players .Buy one game ,beat it or get bored about it ,then get another .Getting game after game until 13 and not playing a single one is a bit stupid on your part .

2)I am pretty sure some of those 13 games are as well on the 360 and if you had those there you would play them to death and then advice the people to buy the 360 to play those as part of the "360 bigger than life lineup " .

3)You should let us where do you write your reviews .I mean ,we have to know where someone as biased as you writes you know ...to avoid reading you dont know if you understand what I mean .

As for the OP he just has it wrong ....PS3 software sales are not only getting better but as long as ratio goes they are besting 360 "the hardcore machine by excelency " sales .

It's in his profile. I won't link to it because I don't want to increase his traffic. I've been there, and his reviews leave lots to be desired.

I absolutely love your jealous rants. If my reviews were so horrible, I guess folks (devs, PR firms, publishers) would quit sending me games for review. Do PR firms, publishers and devs send you games to review? I'd love to read your reviews. Ha ha ha ... you phail, hater ...

Jlaff said:

As much as this can be viewed as an anti Sony thread the real issue is that I, as a consumer, am buying a ps3, boosting it's sales, and don't even particulary like the console.

There is no issue even with you being sony hater. You buy PS3, you hurt them. They lose some good bucks because of you are not going to buy any software on top of it.

Thik about it. I hope it will help you sleep better after purchase.

Around the Network
madskillz said:
DMeisterJ said:
Diomedes1976 said:

It's in his profile. I won't link to it because I don't want to increase his traffic. I've been there, and his reviews leave lots to be desired.

I absolutely love your jealous rants. If my reviews were so horrible, I guess folks (devs, PR firms, publishers) would quit sending me games for review. Do PR firms, publishers and devs send you games to review? I'd love to read your reviews. Ha ha ha ... you phail, hater ...

LOL.  Looks like I struck a nerve...

I don't review games for a living.  I'm a student at college.  Why would PR fimrs, publishers, and devs send me games?  They don't know who I am.  I know why Eidos sent you Kane and Lynch though, cause you gave that piece of shit game an eight out of ten.  When we all know the game doesn't even deserve that.  And I'm sure with all the bad you spew on the PS3, Microsoft must be lining up at your door with review copies of their games, you can't buy that kind of negative news about your competitor. 

I love seeing you break down.  It makes me happy.  I'm not a hater also, I have an XBOX 360, but I'm no fanboy.  You my friend are clearly delusional.  And your site sucks.  It's a frickin blog.  You review games on a blog.  And to this is the first day I've ever even seen or heard of your blog.  What's your daily traffic?  Are you even ranked by alexa?  lol.

I agree with the OP. People can argue that Nintendo is neglecting the gamers audience, but just look at Sony: their biggest features lie outside of gaming!

I drink your milkshake.

they already have casual titles on the PSN that non gamers could enjoy

Go! Puzzle
all the eye toy games except eye of judgement (around 5-7 games)
Pixeljunk Monsters
Pain
Snakeball
Super Puzzle Fighter Turbo HD
That duck game
Go! Sports Sking & Skydiving

& possibly

Stardust
Blastfactor
Everday Shooter

i tried to read that but, i just cant.

DMeisterJ said:
madskillz said:

LOL. Looks like I struck a nerve...

I don't review games for a living. I'm a student at college. Why would PR fimrs, publishers, and devs send me games? They don't know who I am. I know why Eidos sent you Kane and Lynch though, cause you gave that piece of shit game an eight out of ten. When we all know the game doesn't even deserve that. And I'm sure with all the bad you spew on the PS3, Microsoft must be lining up at your door with review copies of their games, you can't buy that kind of negative news about your competitor.

I love seeing you break down. It makes me happy. I'm not a hater also, I have an XBOX 360, but I'm no fanboy. You my friend are clearly delusional. And your site sucks. It's a frickin blog. You review games on a blog. And to this is the first day I've ever even seen or heard of your blog. What's your daily traffic? Are you even ranked by alexa? lol.

Suggestion: Try having some actual accomplishments before you run around tearing into other people's. When you talk smack about the job other people do while taking classes at college, it makes you look pretty pathetic.

Also, enjoying seeing people 'break down' is pretty much the definition of a hater. Stop trolling.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.