Forums - Gaming Discussion - Exclusives showdown: Sony vs Microsoft

Which platform has better exclusives

Sony 249 61.48%

MS 57 14.07%

Nintendo? 83 20.49%

Wait why didn't Sony show Driveclub 15 3.70%

Total:404
Talal said:
Ratchet and Clank remake doesn't make any sense. I hope it's a reboot not a remake.

It's a remake. There is a movie too! Does that help?  

Around the Network

Also, neither has much of an advantage. I suppose Sony has the Destiny bundle and that will be huge so in terms of sales, PS4 will do much better mainly cause of that.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Add Rime to that list as well.

ironmanDX said:
Talal said:
Ratchet and Clank remake doesn't make any sense. I hope it's a reboot not a remake.

It's a remake. There is a movie too! Does that help?  

We have Ratchet and Clank in HD plus It's the worst one of the main games (in my opinion). I really don't understand the decision. We need more info on this.

Out of those, only Entwined and No Man's Sky (not sure about this as only heard about it in this thread) look good to me. Far too many remasters/re-releases on the list overall.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Sony breaks the tie (right now) with their superior 3rd party offerings both in terms of content (exclusive stuff and betas) and in terms of more stable framerates and resolutions.

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

fighter said:

It's pretty close

you forgot to list Halo 5 and Dance Central Spotlight btw

They never revealed Halo 5, just the multiplayer beta thats in the Halo collection.

Lots of PS4 games you forgot, Lilly Bergamo, Driveclub, Guity Gear Xrd, Planetside 2, HIZ1, Everquest Next,

Btw the games i mentioned are playable at E3, if this how your metric is set up. 

Is this a total list or just E3? If it's a total list it's missing a lot :p

I'm more interested in the ms games and the games that interested my in the Sony conference are timed or on pc