By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Could Scalebound be a timed exclusive?

It looks pretty sweet. Definitely the best thing from MS's conference but I wonder if they funded the game entirely or if it's just a timed exclusive deal which MS was notorious for last gen.

Around the Network

I don't think its a timed exclusive since I don't think Platinum Games really care but we won't know for sure... If anything, after this gets released, Platinum Games will make a Sony exclusive in the future but who knows

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Yeah I'm going to wait for a PC port, we know Xbox exclusives aren't real.

will pretty surely be a 100% exclusive, as the leaks always said MS was funding this game

maybe MS will bring it to PC later on, but I wouldn't count on it

Awwww :(

Around the Network

Probably not. It's the old and boring tale of "OMG we're so happy that somebody funded this game. We couldn't possibly have done it with any other publisher!!"

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Platinum has been around long to enough to fund their own shit.

I highly doubt it. Lost odyssey remained exclusive. I know it was a different developer but i still believe it will be exclusive.

I don't mind missing out. Platinum Games does not really have games I've ever been that interested in.

Still, might end up as Last Remnant did with bad PC port coming later :P

I don't think so and really hope not. Its gonna be hard for anyone to justify purchasing an X1 if so many of the exclusives are just timed exclusives.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54