By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA conference was terrible...

Xen said:
...................It's EA...do people really expect anything from it?

Yeah sports

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

I thought that it was OK. I'm a Bioware fan, so I'll take any Dragon Age Inquisition or Mass Effect news that I can get. I also play a lot of sports games, and I thought that it was pretty cool to see Bruce Lee in their UFC game (it's one of the games that will likely force me to buy either a PS4 or Xbox One in the future). I definitely need to see a bit more to be excited about Star Wars Battlefront.

What did you expect it's EA

it's EA.....What did you expect lol.

I only liked NHL15
It looks actually amazing. My last NHL was 2004

Around the Network

in other news water is wet !

seriously, we know that they hype up all their sports games every year, which takes a good 40min away with boring shit and leaves only some few minutes for potentially interesting stuff and even in that time it's extremely rare we get something interesting from EA

it's EA
Football 2015 - Check
Handegg 2015 - Check
Iceball with sticks 2015 - Check
Poshball with Sticks (and added battleships) 2015 - Check
Fighting men trying to touch balls 2015 - Check
Shooting men 2015 - Check

in terms of what they showed it was a 5/10 tbh but as an EA show it was 15/10 AAA+ "would buy from this Ebayer again" conference.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

EA conference was bad (and yes, they should feel bad) and MS was meh, this E3 is garbage so far, my hype isn't burning :( it is as cold as a penguins ass; i don't have high hopes for ubisoft so it is all up to Sony and Nintendo now... japan saving our asses again, or... not?

what do you expect from them they are sport game leader

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m