By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PlayStation 2 - Best Console Ever Released!

I was just thinking to myself that i have played most of the known console games.

Nintendo Matser system Super NIntendo Genesis Saturn Playstation 1 2 and 3 Dreamcast Nintnedo 64 GameCube Xbox 360.

And when i think which console has the biggest libarary of games and has the best offers it's definitely the PS2.

It deserve to be the best selling console of all time.

This console is absolutely amazing.

What do you think?

Is it the best console that was ever released?

Tell me what you think.

Around the Network

My second favorite console ever, only behind the OG Playstation.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

How could it be the best console if it can't even play FFXIII?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I can agree with this ;)

Liked the first one better. Also since you can play a lot of its greatest games on the PS3 (via HD collections or from the PSN store) I kinda like it better also.

Around the Network

It was great, Mine lastest the whole gen and is still alive today. 13 years old and still going strong.

1. NES - Restored gaming after video game crash.
2. Playstation 1 - Bought mature and hardcore games in gaming who were fed up playing kid's games.

think-man said:
It was great, Mine lastest the whole gen and is still alive today. 13 years old and still going strong.

That pretty good most of the early fat ones released in the US ended up not working anymore due to the DRE problem.  Got a silver slim one that was made in 2008 that still works perfectly.

Chris Hu said:
think-man said:

That pretty good most of the early fat ones released in the US ended up not working anymore due to the DRE problem.  Got a silver slim one that was made in 2008 that still works perfectly.

Mines been thrashed aswell, I used swap magic on it aswell for when I used to pirate games lol shes been through the wars this one.

Got a PS2 fat, still works flawlessly. Works with a ludicrously huge library (PS1+PS2), so that's pretty awesome.

These days the emulation for PS1/PS2 on PC is pretty epic though. Still have the PS2, but it's just easier to use the emu + wired 360 pad = wheee.