By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Hyrule Warriors, New Ad Shows A Dragon... Its A Boss From Twilight Princess? Lets See...

Though this ad doesn't show us anythng major, i nticed that dragon on the upper right corner bared a striking resemblance to another from a LoZ game... I was right! Its Argorok from Twilight Princess!

Here he is... Same back spikes and also that grapple end on the tail... 

So... With this that confirms 2 connections tht are bosses from other LoZ games. The other being the new baddie who's design from a boss in Ocarina of Time!

What do you think? If this is indeed canon it can be pretty crazy.. What bosses would you like to see here that are from other games?

Post your thoughts

For those that dont kno the other here you go...

Around the Network

YES! One of my favorite Twilight Princess bosses alongside that desert bone dragon thing!

I still don't think this will be canon. It seems like it would throw off the timeline.

I can't remember him, hmm replay time?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:

The boss from City in the Sky. With the double Clawshot.

Yeah I had to look on youtube who that boss was. I guess he wasn't too hard or I'd remember!

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

The boss from City in the Sky.

RCTjunkie said:
YES! One of my favorite Twilight Princess bosses alongside that desert bone dragon thing!

I still don't think this will be canon. It seems like it would throw off the timeline.

Very fun boss! Epic Music too

Yes thats him, damn... As time pases and more info about Hyrule Warriors are being released the more hyped I get about this game... I hope that those Zelda "fans" that cry about Hyrule Warriors just drop dead, fake fans no like.

Isn't he the one you get to claw shot to him and slash his back because I felt good doing that ;D

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Argorok from City in the Sky in The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile